Chapter - IV

Taehyung didn't know anything about what happened to him. He just knew he felt pain at the back of his head and he fell unconscious.

Their was a low groan which came out of the red haired male's mouth as he slowly opened his eyes. That's when he got his senses back to notice he was somewhere unknown. The place was dark compared to his own room. The black colour of the walls were making it darker as it already was because of the closed windows. He slowly sat up, holding his head. He was on a king sized bedroom which was also black in colour.

Taehyung stood up, now getting all his realisation to hit on the strange and unknown man he meet in the storm. Just then his eyes went out of the closed glass window to notice whether the storm stopped or not but unfortunately it didn't. He didn't even know how that person took him here in that huge storm.

He was sure he was kidnapped by that man with bloodied shirt. He noticed every single thing about that man but didn't question further because in simple words--- he didn't care about others.

As he was standing on the floor, the door opened with a crack sound. Taehyung's mind went towards it and that's when he met with the same pair of blue eyes looking at him like he was the other's prey.

"Ah petal! You woke up?" Jeongguk asked as he closed the door softly behind him and came towards the other. Taehyung unknowingly moved few steps back. He didn't feel safe with the other. Why he didn't know. "Will you fucking say something? It's like i am talking to a wall." Jeongguk irritatedly said as he sat on the bed, hands crossed over his chest.

Taehyung still didn't say anything. He found his feet more interesting other than replying to the unknown man who was making him uncomfortable.

That got in Jeongguk's nerves as he stood up with his frowny eyebrows. Taehyung moved each step back as the other was coming more closer to him. And atlast there was no place to move as his back hit the wall and now he was completely enclosed by the other's bumpy body.

"Move!" Taehyung uttered, more like whispered but was enough for Jeongguk to hear. "Oh so you speak? I thought you lost your words." Jeongguk mocked, raising the red haired male's chin to make him look.

"I don't care whether you like to speak or not but whenever I will ask you something, you will reply. Do you understand, petal?" Jeongguk softly said more like threatening with his sweet tone as he gazed on Taehyung's brown pupils more closely. It was so beautiful like he was wearing lenses.

Taehyung didn't reply at it and that's when he felt two pairs of lips on his own, moulded completely to each other. Taehyung was shocked and more disgusted this time. He didn't kiss back as Jeongguk moved his lips while poking his tongue to entrance of Taehyung's mouth. But the other was pressing his lips tightly against each other. Jeongguk was irritated as he squeezed Taehyung's ass which made him unknowingly open his mouth. That's when Jeongguk got the chance and slipped his tongue inside the other's mouth, exploring every single corner.

Taehyung never responded nor tried to push the other which surprised Jeongguk to the core. Jeongguk pulled back with a sting of saliva connecting both of their lips. "You're tasty but i want you to kiss me back." Jeongguk ordered, hands caressing Taehyung's waist sensually. Taehyung didn't like it at all but he never pushed Jeongguk nor reacted to it.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"I loved how obeying you're petal." Jeongguk praised the other, as he stole another peck.

"Now like a pretty boy, go and lay on the bed. Can you?" Jeongguk questioned as he waited for an answer which he obviously got. "Yes!" Taehyung softly said, eyes not meeting with the other. His usual emotionless nature was what Jeongguk got to aww about, nothing more.

Taehyung quickly walked towards the bed, sitting before laying on it completely, facing the false ceiling.

Jeongguk didn't waste any time and hover over the other who jolted a little but nevertheless looked back.

"Now let's have some fun. What you say, petal?"

••••••

Idk what am writing. Apologizing if the chapter wasn't good :)