Chapter : II

"please, a-ah I am s-sorry, ahhh!" Loud scream echoed in the lonely street. It was already night and people were inside their rooms inorder to save themselves from the soon occuring deadly cyclone. Only few dogs were roaming in the street while barking as much as they wished up.

The blood was rushing through the already unconscious body of a man who was laying on the street.

Jeongguk was sitting on his knees while his hands were holding the man's neck as he stabbed the man right on his neck before spinning the knife inside the flesh as he let the blood flow like a fountain of blood. He pulled out his knife to again stab right on his heart, a light grin was decorating his face so beautifully yet devilishly.

Blood was his life. It gives him energy. The irony smell of fresh blood gives him a new feeling of collecting rare types of bloods more. Well yeah, those thousands of people he killed till this days, he have a sample of their blood collected in his red room.

No, he doesn't mark his prey. He takes their hairs off their skull completely, leaving them complete balt and that's what makes other know that the victim was killed by the same psycho.

Now, even though Jeongguk was a psycho himself but he doesn't kill people without any reason. Basically those who roams around with hands intertwined, leaning on each other like a leach stuck on hair, gets killed by him.

Jeon Jeongguk is allergic to love....

Meanwhile, it was already 8 in the night and the light storm already started. The red haired male was like usual sitting on his place with a computer infront of him as he was totally immersed on his work, not caring about a certain male's stare even though he was quiet familiar with the stare he received everyday while working.

Taehyung sighed looking sideways to notice the dark clouds gathered together like a pile of black water colour mixed together. He didn't care about it as he continued working on his project he received. Just then a voice came as it was predicted as their boss, Mr Sung!

"You all can dismiss your work for today and go back early. Keep yourself safe from the cyclone." Mr Sung exclaimed as the others immediately got up from doing their work. They stretched their arms, happily chatting while gathering their things together to put them back in their bags. But there was no movement from the certain red haired male.

Just then the same man came forward who always looks at the red haired male. "Taehyung?" The man called but didn't wait for any response because he knew he will get hit back with silence only. "You should go back early. Will i help you? I have my car with me." Bogum spoke when he noticed the other closing his computer as if he didn't hear what the other said. Bogum sighed, looking down sadly. He wished the red haired male to talk with him. Atleast a small nod or a little yes or no. That would be enough to get to hear from Kim Taehyung.

"Won't you ever response to me, Tae?" Bogum spoke again, desperately holding the other's desk. He felt heartbroken. Taehyung used to talk with him earlier, infact the male was quiet charming few years back. He didn't know what changed Taehyung so much.

Taehyung finally finished packing up his things and tugged his mobile in his pocket before passing the standing male. Bogum's hopeful eyes drown in the deep ocean of sadness again. Another day but no progress...

Just as he was looking at his feet, his sad nature reflected through his whole body. But soon he got shocked as soon as he heard the rare voice for the first time in this three years which took him complete off-guard.

"Go safely, Bogum!"

••••••

I will explain things slowly in small small chapters.

Thank you for reading..🖤