Chapter - V

Taehyung didn't know how to proceed what the other said. Jeongguk simply hovered over him and caged him within his bulky body. Taehyung's eyes widened a little than usual. Jeongguk didn't let the other speak or question as he captured the other's lips within his. His one hand was tightly holding the other's waist and another was supporting him from totally falling on the fragile male under him.

"M-mnn-" Taehyung was trying to say something but the aggressive kiss was holding him back from doing so. With all his strength left, Taehyung pushed Jeongguk a little and faced sideways. "Don't!" Taehyung said with a small voice. Jeongguk thought the other would cry but that never happened when he again saw Taehyung's cold face covering something deep inside him.

"Look at me!" Jeongguk ordered, voice dominating other voices coming at that time. His dark voice was no joke. Taehyung hesitantly looked at the other. "Do you think I will just stop doing my work by listening to you?" Jeongguk asked, his voice mocking the other a little as Taehyung could predict. Nonetheless, he didn't care. All this mockings, teasings, bullying, degrading was totally familiar to him.

Taehyung didn't reply again but just looked at the other's eyes. Jeongguk sighed as he sat on the bed and pulled the other on his lap with a harse pull. Taehyung jolted and felt a little pain on his left arm being harshly pulled by the other. He settled himself on the other's lap as Jeongguk made him do that only. "Now speak, what is bothering you, petal?" Jeongguk asked, hands were inside the other's silky shirt, caressing Taehyung's upper tummy.

Taehyung looked down as he didn't dare to look at the intimating eyes of the other. "SPEAK!" Jeongguk shouted but the other didn't flinch as usual.

"Speak petal. Let me help you." Jeongguk whispered as he placed a kiss on the other's nape. Taehyung raised his chin to look at the other this time. "I want to go home." Taehyung confessed, his eyes threatening to show some emotions but wasn't coming out. Something was blocking him from showing himself to others.

"You can't." Jeongguk simply answered. His voice sounded cold this time. "You are mine. I got my eyes on you, petal. I want you to stay with me- forever and always." Jeongguk answered. Taehyung looked down. "I have to go home." Taehyung whispered, looking at his own lap.

"Give me a proper reason for letting you go." Jeongguk demanded as he rested his hands on the back while looking at the sitting red haired male on his lap.

Taehyung kept quiet..

"Until you learn to love and trust me petal, you're not going anywhere from me." Jeongguk said, now standing up from the bed and went out locking the door behind.

But not knowing few drops of tears left the other's eyes...

••••

"Hyung, you need to search for his background." Jeongguk informed as he sat on his chair, playing with a sharp knife. The mint haired male was sitting infront of him with a sleepy posture as if someone really disturbed him from sleeping.

"Hyung, are you even listening?" Jeongguk irritatedly said as he saw the male was dozing infront of him.

"Yes? Oh yeah yeah.."

"Yoongi hyung, i think you want your fiance dead.  Don't you?" Jeongguk threatened as a dirty smirk was playing on his lips. Yoongi's eyes wide opened. "Don't you fucking dare, Jeon or i will kill you myself." Yoongi spatted.

"Oh ho hyung, I was just teasing you. Come on, i can't kill my own cousin right?"

"Whatever! Just don't say such things because I am quiet aware of you and your fucking words." Yoongi said, gritting his teeth when he remembered the other killing his ex girlfriend just because Jimin, Jeongguk's cousin, fell in love with him.

Basically, Jimin fell for Yoongi who was Jeongguk's partner or rather friend. But Yoongi had girlfriend that time. Jimin being a lovely cousin of Jeongguk, asked for his man from Jeongguk who fulfilled it by killing Yoongi's girlfriend that night only. Yoongi knew it was Jeongguk who killed his girlfriend but he never dared to ask because he himself felt like Jimin was much much better than his ex who was literally cheating on him on his back.

"Look for Taehyung's background immediately." Jeongguk said as he placed his knife on the glass table making a glass sound.

"Jeon, you didn't forget about your so called famous company right? Stop killing shits and focus on it." Yoongi said rolling his eyes. Jeongguk was so careless about his millionaire company.

••••••
Does this story even have a story line? Idk! *Giggles* 😭😂