QnA

Q: Would you rather be able to time travel to the past or to the future? Keep in mind that you can go to and from what's time period you choose and back home safely. What would you pick?

A: Honestly? I would rather go to the past. That way, if something bad happens (like my death or somebody that i care about's) in the future, I won't have to see it twice.

Q: Favourite duo in MCYT?

A: Geez, there's so many! But I would have to go with either Pearl and Gem or Tommy and Tubbo ;)

Q: If there was another life series and you got to decide the twist, what would it be? 

A: Uh...  Jimmy would kill the remaining person and, for once, win.

Q: Favourite proper book?

A: Warriors: Forest of Secrets. Because it made me (almost) cry and is so amazing :)

Q: Favourite MCYT quote?

A: "You never know if you'll wake up in the morning!" -Scar, season 9

Q: Would you rather have every traffic light change (either from red to green or green to red) whenever you got to it, or always be an hour early to any bus you need to take?

A: I would rather be an hour early to any bus because then I could just chill. 

Q: Favourite hermit base/shop of all time?

A: The magical midnight alley from season 8. Idk what makes me like it but it just feels... magical

Q: favourite season of Hermitcraft?

A: Season 9! Season 9! It is just PACKED with lore!

Q: What MCYTer would you add to Hermitcraft?

A: Lizzie? Maybe?

Q: Favourite hermit storyline?

A: When the moon was big. That final animation tho-

Q: Favourite song?

A: Ummmm- Bop by elybeatmaker.

Q: Pineapple on pizza, yes or no?

A: I don't dislike people who like it, but for me? No thank you-