MOM, COME PICK US UP PLEASE... Hermitbaby short story

Cleo hummed to herself as she continued placing blocks. She happily placed a flower in a flower pot and before she could place another, she got a call on her communicator. 

Checking it, Cleo wondered why Scar was calling her. So, she answered.

"Hello?"

There was shuffling on the other side of the call. A soft sniffling and tiny voice spoke.

"M-mum?"

"Scar, what have I told you about calling me M-

"Mom, can you p-pwease come p-pick us up..?"

Cleo froze. A soft sound of crying from the call broke her heart. Scar's voice was tiny and sounded a bit more high-pitched.

"Yeah. Sure. Scar, who else is with you?"

"B-Bdubs an-and Gwian." The little voice sounded pained and sad. " I-I fell down here and my a-arm isn't w-working..."

"Shh, it's all right. Do you know where you are?" Cleo felt a twist in her stomach. Scar must've broken his arm.

"I- I dunno... It- it's a b-big hole. Jellie is here too..."

Ah. The tunnel bore.

"Alright, Scar, stay right where you are. Mommy's coming." 

Scar sniffled and mumbled a soft "okay". Cleo hung up and took air, spamming rockets as fast as possible, determination burning in her heart. Eventually, she spotted the tunnel bore and four small shapes in it. A bigger, green one approached them slowly. Cleo's heart thumped in her chest. She dove down to the small hermits and landed in between them and Doc.

Doc was holding a small, baby Grian, who was screaming in fear, wings flailing uselessly in the air.

"Put. Him. Down." Cleo growled, eyes full of rage. Doc narrowed his eyes.

Scar and Bdubs whimpered behind Cleo, terrified. A small, tiny version of Jellie meowed quietly. Cleo brought out her diamond sword.

"Put him down, Doc. Or else." The zombie hybrid took a step closer to the creeper-robot-goat. Doc simply lowered his head, still holding Grian by the sweater.

"You want him so badly?" Doc asked, "Come and get him." Doc quickly used his elytra to zoom up into the air, spamming rockets as he went.

"DOC!" Cleo screeched. She boosted herself up into the air and followed the hybrid. She followed Doc as he ducked under some trees, over arches and through clouds. The entire time, Doc spammed rockets. Cleo still had an advantage. Rage pushed her through the air. Doc eventually lowered himself into he long grass. Cleo flew overtop of him, then ducked down behind a tree, watching Doc as he held a hand to Grian's mouth.

"I wonder what would happen if I were to throw you into a pit of lava. Or suffocate you in sand. Or just kill you. Would you die forever? Or would you just respawn?"

Grian whimpered.

"Only one way to find out." Doc tossed Grian over by the lava pool beside them. Cleo watched in horror as Doc took out his sword and pointed it in Grian's direction. Cleo quickly darted out from behind the trees and grabbed Grian, flying towards the tunnel bore again.

Grian screamed, tears running down his cheeks.

Doc gave chase almost instantly, surprised and sounding angry. 

Cleo reached the tunnel bore before Doc did. She landed quickly and set down a chest. 

"Alright, everybody inside the chest. And hurry!" 

Scar and BDubs climbed inside, with Scar holding Jellie to his chest with one arm. Grian got in the chest with the others. When they were all inside safely, Cleo grabbed the chest and flew as fast as she could away from the tunnel bore.

That's all I'm giving you >:)