𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

♬ wRoNg - ZAYN, kehlani

☆彡

"I hate you all," Celestine muttered words pierce through the air, her hand inching toward the abandoned gun on the ground.

Me, Celestine, and Roman are at the shooting range, I figured it would be good if I at least tried to teach Celestine how to use a gun.

Roman intervenes swiftly, snatching the gun before Celestine can grasp it making a frustrated groan leave her lips.

Her gaze, practically glistening with a mix of hope and determination, fixated on the gun I'm lazily holding. "Pass me that gun."

I take another hit from the blunt between my fingers, "Why would I entertain such insanity?"

"Let me shoot one time!" She complains, her persistence growing and Roman rolls his eyes before reloading his gun. "Patience, C." He tsks.

"Watch and learn." He shoots five of the cardboard figures in the head and looks back at her, proudly.

Celestine looks unimpressed. "Can I?" She reaches for the gun and he hands it over to her. She stands facing Roman but her gun is pointing at the cardboard figures.

She glances at the cardboard figures as if she's figuring something out. "I think you're doing that wrong," I say, my arms crossed as I lean against the wall.

"I think I'm gonna smash your face in." She bites out immediately, her eyes still fixated on the figures.

"As if you could reach me."

"You know WHAT-" She almost turns to me before she's halted by Roman's intervention, forcing her back to concentration.

She locks her gaze with me and shoots every single Cardboard figure in the head without even flinching at the sound, leaving my brother dumbfounded and me impressed.

Roman looks at her, mouth agape while she hands him back the gun.

"What?" Roman looks like he just saw a goat do a backflip and I can't help but let out a soft chuckle.

"I told you I could do it." Celestine declares as she turns to me. I raise my eyebrows a bit before blowing the smoke in her face, she coughs. "Asshole." She mutters.

"Get a room." I'm gonna kill Roman.

★★★★

I think I might murder someone today.

I'm listening to two of the most boring men on earth, I honestly forgot what they're talking about. It's something about managing my company and shit, at least— I think so.

"Now if you could just sign this, it would open your company up to potential collaborations."

Every time. It's the same thing, grating on my fucking nerves. I'm starting to find torture the only exhilarating thing I do around here.