𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

♬ Wicked games - The Weeknd

☆彡

I fire once.

Twice.

Three times.

Torture was something I had to endure for a long time. Wether it was mental or physical.

That room. The fucking room he put my wife in was the one I used to be locked up in my whole childhood.

If it wasn't me, it was Roman. And if it wasn't Roman, it was Sophia.

I fire again.

And again.

It was like an asylum for the insane.

It was to make us go insane.

"FUCK!" It screams, whines, groans. While I didn't even let out a sound when the same was done to me.

I fire two times. More yelps filling the room.

"I didn't raise you like this—" Another yelp leaves his mouth as I fire my gun again.

He didn't raise me. He would lock my mother in a room and did unspeakable things to her children.

Discipline, as he called it.

"You're torturing your own father!" He shouts after I fire again.

I tsk, "Not torture. It's simply discipline."

"What would I need to be disciplined for?!" His demand falls against my ears as a plead, and I love it.

"For touching what's mine."

I fire once again.

I haven't even grazed him with all of my shots. Not because I'm an idiot, it's because I'm not planning to hit him.

I glance at the bullet marks on the wall just inches away from his head, next to his crazed eyes.

I did the same to his arm, I shot slightly next to his arm a few times to mess with his mind, and then I aimed right on his shoulder. 

The only difference now is, I'm not planning to shoot him in the head and get this all over with.

I will bring him to a point where he will beg death to reach him.

"I should've just killed that fucking bitch." He spits and anger flares up in my chest. I point the gun right at his foot and shoot twice.

"Watch your mouth." I narrow my eyes at the man, wanting nothing more than to cause him years worth of agony.

Not only has he spoken poorly of Celestine multiple times, but he managed to fucking kidnap her.

I was supposed to be there.