A New Day

i woke up as i have done for the past 3 years.It was very early on a Saturday morning.I tossed and turned in my bed,i couldn't be bothered to get up. I never actually can. Its all too much effort, but since i am in charge it has to be done. I rolled off my bed hoping it would wake me up a bit more.
Alby knocked on my hut.
"yes" i yawned.
Alby opened the door slowly.
"oh come on soph, this is every single morning! We need to sort out the runners before they go in the maze" Alby said as he helped me off the floor.
"yes yes okay, i will just quickly get dressed and i will be right there" i acted more awake.
"thank you, meet us at the maze" He said as he closed the door quickly and walked away.
its too early for this but i must get dressed quickly before the runners go.
i quickly got ready and walked out my door. nobody was awake except me Alby Newt and the 2 runners. I looked up to see the beautiful sunrise,it was at that perfect moment! I walked over to the maze quickly.
"your late aren't you"Minho laughed
"shut it min" i laughed along. "right Ben, Min, lets have a good one today,if u find anything, come straight back here and come find me, okay?" i nodded to them both.
"yep!" Ben smiled.
"bye Ben, bye Min" i smiled as they ran off quickly.
Alby had already walked away, leaving me and Newt stood by the wall.
Newt is my boyfriend by the way, we have been together for as long as we can remember, haha get it?
"morning blondie" i wrapped my arms around his neck.
"good morning darling" newt smiled and placed his hand on my cheek as he kissed me passionately.
" You in the gardens today?" i smiled as we began walking over to the boy's hammocks.
"of course, where else would i be?" he smiled.
"oh yeah, sorry, stupid question" i laughed.
me and newt got over to the hammocks and began trying to wake everyone up but Alby beat us to it.
"Wake up guys,get to work!" alby ordered everyone.
Alby and newt are the second in control. Alby was the second in the glade and Newt was third so thats why they are second in charge, just incase anything ever happens to me or i am asleep or something.
not sure why i actually am in charge,i mean i get i was first here but still its too much effort with being the only girl and having to look after these idiots.
"come on boys, get up" i clapped.
i got no response. i sighed.
"whoever is up first gets to have the day off!" i smiled.
everybody stood up at the same time and began getting dressed quickly.
"thankyou" i nodded and turned around.
"you bloody idiots! if you really think she is going to give you a day off u all must be deluded!" Newt yelled.
"she, has a name" i crossed my arms.
"sorry darling, i meant, if u think are soph is going to give you guys a day off you must be-" Newt repeated his self.
i cut him off.
"yes yes we get it, now get to work love" i kissed him and ran off to go get Chuck.