Mine,Ours

Chuck was running around after the bees when i interrupted.
"be careful Chuck, remember what happened last time when u accidentally hit the bees?" i sarcastically smiled.
"i got stung..." he nodded
"and?" i laughed.
"chased..." he laughed in embarrassment.
"yes you did, now why don't we find you something to do today! Maybe you should help Newt in the gardens?" i asked him.
"yes yes!" chuck got excited.
Chuck loves Newt a lot, he sees him as a big brother, like more as a brother then the rest of the guys.
We walked over to Newt and Zart in the gardens. They were just digging some carrots out of the ground for Frypans stew.
Frypan is are cook,his stew is all we have to enjoy to be honest.Its not the most appetising thing in the world but it will do.
"you have a special guest today guys! Chuck!" i smiled as i lightly pushed him in front of me.
"Zart make sure Newt is lovely to him" i smiled.
"will do" Zart laughed.
"when am i not!" Newt was shocked to hear the comment made about him.
i laughed,and picked up the carrots to give to Frypan.
i walked over to him cutting up some potatoes.
"here you go fry, fresh today" i smiled and handed him the carrots.
"Thanks sophie" he smiled and began cutting them up.
"so, the usual today?" i asked politely.
"if u mean my famous stew then absolutely" he laughed.
"good, it always gets people excited" i smiled again.
i obviously lied about that last part,if what i meant by excited was everyone moaning about it, then yes.
"see you later sophie" fry smiled.
i walked off trying to find Gally.
i eventually found him building a new hut.
"you okay Gally" i smiled.
"yeah, you?" his eyebrows raised.
"yeah i'm fine" i nodded.
"oi get to work!" Gally yelled to another builder to the side of him.
"be nice!" i begged.
"yeah, sorry soph , just got carried away, you know" he apologised.
"don't worry about it" i smiled and wondered off.
Gally can be a mixture of things. He is moody, mean, aggressive and many more of course.
He is only ever nice to me, not completely sure why. i have a soft spot for him though, all anyone does is hate him for his attitude. But i know something is good inside him. Everything he has done will always be for a reason, and i trust him with that.

i looked around admiring my home. Well not my home, our home. i still remember building my first ever hut, in the woods. It wasn't very good but it had to do. Its all i had for a month. Just me and that stupid hut. It was more a tree house sort of thing than a hut to be honest. i still go there sometimes, to be alone...or with Newt. Its the only peace we get. There is always someone asking me some sort of question or Chuck begging me to play tag with him.
I saw Jeff walking past with his bandage supplies.
"any injuries today sophie?" Jeff lifted up his arms so that i could see his bandages.
"no not today jeff" i laughed
"well thats a change!" he smiled and walked away.
i have visited jeff a lot through the years. i have always got some sort of injury. last week i had my ankle wrapped up for about 4 days. Jeff said it was best that i kept it easy, I'm guessing he doesn't know me that well. Im always rolling around or something.