The banishing

Ben had been in the pit all day.I sat in my hut thinking about what we could do.Nothing. Only thing we could do is banish him.I don't know if i can even imagine that happening, but it has too.
An hour later Minho warned me that the banishing will be happening in the next half an hour. Everyone began getting there wooden poles ready and started crowding around the walls opening.Thomas and Chuck were watching from afar waiting for something to happen. Minho dragged Ben over all tied up and sat him on the floor so he can cut the rope off. After he cut it off Minho  threw a bag with some supplies into the maze so Ben could live off them for a while, if he even survives the night which i doubt he will.
Ben started to cry and beg.
"Please!No No! i didn't mean too!" he sobbed.
It was horrible to watch, your friend being infected by this poison that just makes you go mad. In between his words he spat out a black liquid which looked rather disgusting.
"Poles!" gally yelled.
everyone lowered there wooden poles while Ben was being pushed in the middle of the circle.
"HELP!" Ben screamed once more.
"stop them sophie!" he said in a lower tone as he got pushed into the lonely,dark maze.
The doors shut sending a rumble to the rest of the glade.
i wiped my eyes pretending i was not fazed.
"back to work guys" i clapped.
i wanted to curl into a ball and cry but what would that do as a leader?
newt walked up behind me slowly and hugged me from behind.
"hey love" he whispered.
"hi" i smiled slightly
"you doing okay" he asked
"mhm yeah" i reassured him.
Newt hugged me tightly.
"need anything?" he smiled
"only for you to work" i put my forehead on his.
"ok ok ok fine" he laughed.
i pushed him lightly as he walked off laughing.
"i love you!" i shouted after him
"i know!" he laughed.
He only didn't say it back because he knows how it annoys me.
The rest of the boys were getting on with there work, but nobody seemed to speak due to Ben.
I over heard chuck telling Thomas how he will forget about him soon enough, which is the case for most people. Around 20 people have died in the glade.Obviously plenty of different reasons, but being stung is the main one.
I still don't understand how Ben got stung in broad day light, thats never happened before. Something really is changing.
Later that day Me, Thomas ,chuck,zart and Alby were all having a conversation about what would happen to Ben.
"so whats gonna happen to him?" Thomas asked.
"don't worry about it-" i sighed
"the maze has him now" Alby nodded.
Chuck was carving a piece of wood in the middle of us. He gets upset over all this so i moved on the conversation.
"so how have you been Tommy" i smiled
after i said this Zart stood up and walked back to the gardens where Newt was still working.
"er i have been okay, just getting use to it all, you know" he smiled a bit.
"yeah i get ya" chuck continued carving his wood.
Newt walked over slowly and stared at me.
"you alright blondie" i laughed at his moody face.
"fine" he nodded.
"whats up with you now" i rolled my eyes.
"i said nothing" he grunted
"okay then" i gave him a dirty look.
Newt grabbed my hand and dragged me a side.
"what the fuck are you doing?" he shook me.
"talking?" i went high pitched.
"tommy?" newt laughed slightly.
"zart tell you then, its not something to argue about" i rolled my eyes once again.
"getting rather comfortable aren't you" he took his hands away.
"don't even start newt" i began to walk away.
newt didn't bother stopping me.