Greenie

i woke up in newts arms. i stretched hoping Newt was still asleep.
"love? you finally awake?" Newt whispered.
"what time is it" i said sleepily.
"its late, Minho, ben, Alby, clint, zart and chuck have all been round trying to get us up.
"shit" i stood up quickly.
"chill out love, its not that late" he laughed.
i fixed my hair and threw on a pair of clothes.
"get up Newt, we gotta work" i pulled him  up out of bed.
"alright, alright!" Newt took his top off and put a clean one on.
"right, im going to help Alby , see you later love" i kissed him and ran out the door.
i could here him laughing as i ran out.
"finally shes up!" Clint walked past me and laughed.
"sorry Clint" i shrugged my shoulders.
i ran over to Alby.
"Hi Alby , what we doing today?" i smiled quite scared whether he would say something about me only just waking up.
"so, we only just waking up?" he laughed.
"no i have been up for hours!" i tried not to laugh.
Newt walked over looking like he has been dragged through a bush.
i fixed his hair with my hands quickly.
suddenly the box sirens began going off.
"already?" i rolled my eyes.
Everyone in the Glade ran to the box waiting for it to stop so we can open the doors.
Me, Alby , Gally and Newt were all at the front while everyone else were behind us.
Gally and Newt quickly opened up the gates and opened the doors to the box.
Inside was a tall black haired boy, he was covered in sweat. He looked petrified.
Gally jumped down quickly.
"Day one greenie, rise and shine" Gally said as he grabbed his shirt and pulled him up. He threw him on the ground aggressively so everyone began laughing.
"come on guys, lets be nice! your gonna scare him to death before he can even speak a word!" i tried to get Gally off the boy.
"calm down sophie" a few boys called out.
"right, who the fuck said that!" i looked to see a response.
By the time i looked back at the greenie he had ran away, going towards the maze.
"We've got a runner!" zart yelled and everyone began laughing there heads off.
i looked over at Newt who was near enough crying with laugher. i crossed my arms and shook my head.
"ill get him then shall i?" i rolled my eyes and began running as fast as i could.
i quickly caught up to him and put my foot in front of his causing him to fall over.
the boys cheered behind me.
i curtsied sarcastically.
"sorry greenie, just couldn't let you go into them walls" i smiled and helped him up.
"what is this place"he managed to get out his mouth.
"We call it the glade, i will let Alby do ur tour since he normally does. I am in charge around here, Alby and newt are second in charge. So when u meet them you can come find either one of us for help" i smiled and walked him to Alby.
"why cant i remember my name, why cant i remember anything" he stuttered.
"it's completely normal. Im sophie, you will get your name back in a couple days. Its only thing they let us keep" i smiled and walked away leaving him with Alby.
"bye newt" i walked away from him, leaving him to get to work.

About 20 minutes later, the greenie was still getting the tour but newt had walked over to them now. Probably talking about jobs or the roles.
they all turned around and Newt began pointing at me. i turned my head pretending to be doing something interesting. Maybe they were talking about me and Newt being together? i have no clue, but the new greenie looked sweet so i will let it slide. i walked over to them quickly.
"saw that dash you did earlier, for a second there i fought you had the chops to be a runner, until u face planted" Newt smiled.
"lets be nice blondie" i laughed and stood next to him.
i hugged him tightly not letting go.
"as you know, these two,Newt and Alby, are in charge when I'm not around" i looked at them both.
"lucky your always around then" newt smiled and kissed me.
"right i better get going, and so should you newt, bye Alby, bye greenie" i smiled and walked off to go get Chuck.
"chuck! pretty sure Alby wants you to show the greenie his hammock" i walked backwards to point over at him
"Ok!" he ran over to Alby quickly.
"fry! need anymore carrots?" i asked him.
"nope were all set for the bonfire soph" he smiled and put the last chopped up carrot in the pan.
Well that meant i had absolutely nothing to do.
i looked over at the greenie heading towards the maze, chuck was trying to stop him but couldn't.
"oh for fuck sake" i rolled my eyes.
Gally stormed over there and pushed him straight over.
i ran over as fast as i could.
"hey, hey!" i stopped them two arguing.
the greenie brushed the dirt off his shoulder.
"lets calm down and get back to work please boys" i nodded.
I saw the rest of the boys getting all the wood for the bonfire. i walked over quickly.
"hey guys" i smiled.
"hi sophie" the rest of the boys smiled back.
"is minho and Ben back yet?" i asked.
"nope not yet, should be back any second though" Clint walked off with the wood.
"thankyou" i smiled and walked towards the wall waiting for them to return.
i saw the boys come round the corner and they ran back through the walls.
"hi soph!" Ben smiled.
"hi ben!" i laughed at his excitement.
"anything today then?"
"... sorry sophie" minho answered.
"no don't be! Have a good rest now guys, bonfire tonight! we have a new greenie" i smiled.
"another boy?" Ben laughed
"of course" i rolled my eyes.
they both laughed and walked away to get their gear off.
i walked over to the boys again, putting more wood in the middle of the glade for later.
"well done guys, just a few more and we will be all set" i smiled.
I looked over to the new greenie being in the gardens with newt so i walked over there to properly introduce myself.
"hi guys" i smiled.
"hi!" they both said still looking at the floor.
"sorry i didn't get to properly introduce myself, you have came up a little early so there was a few things for me to just do" i laughed.
"its okay, no worries" the boy smiled a bit.
"i am sophie, the first person in the glade, you will get ur name back in a day or two, and also we are stuck here and have been for 3 years" i said quickly.
"oh..." the boy nodded.
"right, now get ready for the bonfire" i smiled.