sorry?

later that night everyone began packing up and heading to bed. Me and Newt had not talked since we had that fight,but he needs to understand that i don't like Thomas that way.
Newts never normally the jealous type but you know.
i walked to my hut quickly saying goodnight to everyone who passed me.As i got to my hut door i opened it excited to finally get to bed. i was getting dressed when i heard a knock on my door. At this point i only had my bra and pj pants on.
"just a minute! getting dressed" i shouted.
they opened the door anyway.
it was newt.
"oh its you" i tried to find my top.
"i'm sorry my love, im just upset about ben" newt looked me up and down.
he came closer and kissed me. i kissed him back slowly. We started making out, he held my face gently as i took his top off. He kissed my neck quickly. i pushed him down on my bed so i was on top of him. We continued kissing struggling for a breath. He pushed me on the bed so he could move to the top. he carried on kissing me as he unhooked my bra. i unbuttoned his jeans and you know what happened next.

I woke up the next morning, i was sleeping on newts chest and he had his arm around me. we were both still naked, i got up slowly without waking him. I hooked my bra back on and got dressed.
i kissed him on the forehead as i walked out the hut quietly. i walked across the glade smiling at jeff who walked past.
"had a nice night soph" minho grinned
"huh what do you mean?" i shrugged.
"i heard your bed banging on the walls" he laughed.
"what." i tried to persuade him i didnt know what he meant.
"what are you on about min" i tried not to laugh.
he walked off laughing.
shit. we weren't that loud were we? i better go tell newt. i ran into my hut to see newt was putting some pants on.
"newt! min  heard us last night, you need to beg him not to tell anyone, especially alby"
"we weren't even loud" he yawned.
"he heard the bed u idiot" i hit his head slightly to wake him up.
"ow" he put his top on.
"sorry but please blondie" i begged
"yes yes i will just gimme a minute atleast love" he put his socks on as i fixed his hair.
Me and Newt walked out the hut to find minho .
"there he is, by the walls" i pointed as we walked over there dragging newt behind me as he wiped his eyes.
"you look rather tired newt" minho smirked .
"look, keep this between the 3 of us ok." newt smiled
"yes yes don't worry" minho shook newts hand.
"bye min" i laughed as he walked away.
"okay we are safe now." newt hugged me.
"yep, but you need to wake yourself up" i laughed.
"yes yes" he smiled.
"right off to work you" i laughed.