Night

It was around 4 o clock and minho and Ben had just got back to the glade.
"hi ben" i hugged him tightly.
ben is one of my best friends by the way. he is so so sweet and helps me a lot with newt when we were to argue.
"min!" i hugged him too.
minho is also my closest of friends here in the glade. He is so kind and a very good runner if i say so myself.
"hi soph" the boys both said.
" find anything?" i hoped for a good response.
"not today, sorry soph, we really are" they smiled slightly to show empathy.
"its okay guys, its never too late" i smiled
i was going around telling everyone to pack up, i only had the gardeners left.
i walked over quickly saying hello to people on my way. I got over to the gardens and saw Newt teaching Chuck how to dig and Zart laughing at them.
"is he behaving Zart" i smiled.
"absolutely" he laughed again.
"hows Chuck been" i smiled at chuck.
"great, he is a good help" Zart pointed at him getting mud all over Newt.
Newt and Chuck saw me and walked over smiling.
"hi Chuck" i smiled and ruffled his hair. "had a good day?"
"yeah! Newt was teaching me how to plant food and how to dig it into the ground" Chuck seemed very excited.
"yeah,we got plenty of mud on me in the meantime but, he did good" He looked at me covered in dry mud.
"lovely, he can work with you tomorrow as well" i smiled sarcastically knowing he will beg me later to let chuck go somewhere else.
"Yay, awesome!" Chuck ran away.
Newt walked close to me and put his hands on my hips.
"your looking beautiful love" he whispered in my ear.
"your looking very muddy" i quietly whispered back laughing a bit.
he kissed my neck slowly wanting it to last.
"get a room" zart grabbed his jacket and walked away.
Newt laughed quietly.
i placed one hand on one side of his face.
"i love you love " he put his head down to face me.
"i love you blondie" i smiled and kissed him.
"Foods ready!" i heard Frypan yelling from across the glade.
"ugh great, frypans stew" Newt sulked.
"he spend time making that, be nice" i smiled.
"can't we just skip and go to you tree house" he grabbed my hand and we began walking.
"no love, today i was telling fry how good his stew was and he seemed happy about it, i cant just disappear when he is serving it" i laughed slightly.
"fine." newt pulled me to frypan.
we waited in line patiently, we grabbed a tray and fry put a spoon full of strew on are plates.
"thank you fry" newt smiled.
"thanks fry" i smiled.
me and newt sat down with are backs against a knocked over tree trunk.
by now we had finished are stew and we had been sitting in silence watching the sun go down slowly. Just before it completely went down me and newt began to speak.
"newt" i put my head on his shoulder.
"yes my love" he held my hand.
"i wish we could just go, just jump in a car or something and get out of here" i said with the sunset shining on are faces.
"me too love" newt sighed.
"i am just so tired of this" i lifted my head up and stared into his deep brown eyes.
"our day will come, and i promise you, as soon as we get out, we will find a place and we will start our life together" After he said this he kissed me slowly and put his forehead on mine.
i love newt so much, he has always been there for me since he came up in the box.I just hope he knows how much i love him.
Me and newt looked behind us to see Gally playing a bit to rough at his wrestling game.
"oi Gally pack it in now or i will get sophie down here" Alby instructed him.
"oh, here we go" i sighed and stood up quickly.
i heard muttering of Gally and Alby.
"whats going on guys" i stood between them.
"nothing really sophie, just telling Gally to calm it down a bit" Alby said very calmly.
"okay.Gally, you okay?" i held his arm and took him a side.
"i'm fine! just everyone is pissing me off!" he tried to brush me away.
"gally come on, you can carry on just no aggressive stuff" i smiled softly.
"okay okay, thanks soph" he smiled and walked back over to his circle.
"right 10 minutes guys then lets pack it up!" Alby yelled.
"he alright love?" Newt was talking about gally.
"yes, just getting a bit annoyed again" i rolled my eyes and laughed a bit.
"normal gally then" he laughed.
"i guess" i answered him.

10 minutes later me  Alby and Newt walked around the fire telling everyone to get to bed.
"come on guys,bed!" i yelled.
"night jeff" newt said as he walked past.
"come on lets wrap it up!" Alby called out to everyone that wasn't moving.
Everyone slowly walked off to bed. leaving me Alby and Newt in the middle of the glade.
"night Alby" i smiled and waved as he walked off.
"night mate" newt said after me.
"ima just go say night to minho and ben then we can go my hut okay?" i walked over to the hammocks were minho and Ben were sitting on there talking.
"goodnight min, night Ben, see you tomorrow morning guys" i smiled sleepily.
"night soph, get some sleep in you" minho smiled and got into his hammock.
"yeah, have a good sleep" Ben rubbed his eyes.
i smiled to them both then walked off to go find Newt. He was exactly where i left him, waiting for me to return.
"right lets get to ur bed love" newt smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked to my hut together.
i get a hut since i made the builders build it for me, and i am also the only girl and i do not want be to sleeping around them boys.
i opened my hut door and newt jumped straight into my bed.
"tired love?" i asked him.
"yeah, hard day teaching Chuck" newt laughed.
"bless him" i smiled.
i closed my door and got into bed next to Newt.
i pulled the cover over us and we both fell asleep in matter of seconds.