AVERY 3

VINCE VELASCO'S POV ( Ceo of EGC) 

We got the deal and here i am waiting in my car. 

I am waiting for Ms. Gison to come out. 

I tapped my steering wheel as i am running out of patience! 

I dialed Danilo's number. 

A few rings and he answered. 

"Yes Mr. Velasco?" 

"Can you please check where is she?" 

"Right away Sir." He answered and i heard him tapping in his keyboard. 

His monitoring the cctv's in and outside the hotel Buildings. 

"Ms. Gison entered the vip room #10 together with Mr. Legaspi." He said. 

"And then?" 

"And then hindi pa po sila lumalabas. Hindi ko macheck ang loob ng kwarto dahil wala tayong naka install ng hidden camera doon." Danilo said.

My hunch was a bit bad because i didn't know what kind of method she used just to prevent Legaspi from catching up with us!

When i couldn't wait any longer, I quickly got out of my car and went inside the hotel to go back to the bar. 

I pressed the up button of the elevator. 

I pressed it multiple times because i can't wait any longer! 

AVERY GISON'S POV 

He was about to grabbed my chin and i dodge it! 

Ang lakas ng kalabog ng puso ko dahil sa pinag gagawa ng isang ito! 

"I-i'm sorry Mr. Legaspi but the offer is now not available." Pagdadahilan ko na halos mautal pa ako! 

"And why?" He asked as he looked me straightly in the eyes. 

"I-I changed my mind." Maagap kong sagot atsaka lumihis ng tingin! 

Hindi ko kaya ang mga titig niya! 

Para akong natutunaw! 

He came even closer to me and whispered.. "Next time don't play naughty games with me if you can't  stand it." Halos nagtayuan ang lahat ng mga balahibo ko sa katawan dahil sa ginawa niya! 

I was about to push him when someone grab his sleeves and pushed him away! 

And to my shocked it was Mr. Velasco! 

He came back?!

"Mr. Legaspi don't touch my subordinate!" Galit na sabi niya. 

Ano daw? 

Subordinate?? Ako subordinate niya lang?! Seryoso ba siya?!

"Subordinate? Hah!" Mr. Legaspi hissed!

"That's not the way you properly react if she's truly your subordinate.." Tila pang aasar pa niya. 

Kita mo? Maging ang ibang tao ay alam kung anong meron kaming dalawa. Tapos para sa kaniya subordinate lang?

Di ka na nasanay Avery. He's always like that. 

Nakita kong nagtiim bagang itong boss ko.. 

Naloko na! Mukhang away ito! 

"What do you mean?" Nakakunot noo na tanng ni Mr. Velasco. 

Ngumiti lang ito ng nakakaloko kaya naman inawat ko na si Mr. Velasco at inaya ng lumabas. 

"Hold her still. Just don't let her go. Or else.. " Pahabol pa nitong si Mr. Legaspi!