👉 part- 3 👈

Yn pov :-

Yn was in her deep thoughts but suddenly her thoughts got disturb by a phone call......that phone call break her chain of thoughts ....

Hello op---

Hello Yn, listen listen to me I, I forget my so much important pen drive at home and my boss gave me 15 min to Bring it here and I don't think I will come at home in 15 min but u can,, can u plz bring that pen drive here as soon as possible......

Oky OKy oppa don't worry I will bring that pen drive....

In meeting room

Mr Han mind to explain that where is the pen drive

Mr Han mind to explain that where is the pen drive..... He said that in clam yet so dangerous tone that make everyone that was present there in meeting room shiver...

Bo-boss, actually I forget it at home in hurry and I didn't lost that pen drive as u all r thinking just gave me sometimes I will bring that p/d here....

As u say so, I will give u 15 min bring it here in 15 min got it..... He said to him while looking at him but it seems like he is glaring at his soul...

Dismiss... Everyone leave
He said and getup from his so called comfortable seat of CEO...

Yn pov....

As oppa said Bring it here as soon as possible without wasting a second I took a cab but I got stuck in traffic ooh god what should I do its already past 10 min it seems like the traffic wouldn't clear so early I need to go by taking a shortcut....

Aah oppa... She said to the taxi driver here is your money for the ride I am in so much hurry so i was going to take shortcut from here ......

Finally I reached here.....
Waah ! It's so big....
She said to herself while looking at the huge building infront of her

She entered inside the building....
Can u plz tell me the chamber of Mr Han who is the director of the creative department.... She ask to the receptionist..

The receptionist look at her from head to toe and then give her a warm smile

It's look like u r a student.... She said bcoz yn was in her school uniform..

If u don't mind can I ask u why are u serching for Mr Han ....

Actually unieee, Mr han is my brother and I need to give something Important that he ask me to bring here...

Ohh oky dear! Go straight then take lift to fifth flour and turn right the chamber u see was in corner the chamber was Mr han's chamber...

Thanku ! Unnie she said to her and rum towards the lift

Now she was standing in front of the chamber....

She opened the door without any knock and run inside
The first person she saw a man who was checking some file on shelf... She can't able to see his face she think that he was her oppa and without thinking twice she ran to him and hug him from back wrapping her both hands on his torso and buried her face in his back... But she here a thud sound the file the man was holding it's sleep from his hand and now the file is on the ground...

And door got opned with a crack sound and her joyong oppa was standing there while holding the doorknob making her freeze on her spot......

The next chapter was on jungkook's pov....

Hey sweetie! Don't forget to hit that little star