👉 Part - 8 👈

◌⑅●⋆=======================⋆●⑅◌

Yn's pov

Flicking my wet lasses I was trying to open eyes bu-but my head is hurting very bad and my heart was beating against my rib I see everything was blurry--yeah Everything was look a little blurred b-but I can feel that someone was carrying me coz everything was seen up side down felt like the person was taking me somewhere and I can-can't move any muscles in my body...
I wa-want to push him
I want to jump down from his shoulder I want to s-see his face
B-but I cann't do anything am am helpless....
Out of sudden I felt that he throw me on something I doesn't get hurt my body bounce from the way he throw

An-and finally throw my blurred image and wet lasses I see his face it's not so clean but I can recognize him...

M--Mr jeon
It's come out like an whisper
But it seems like he hear it he was just giving me a suspicious smirk and suddenly he took of his shirt and jumped on me I-I want to slap him but I - can't , I can't move any muscles in my body just sobs, and gasp are coming from my mouth tears slowly slide throw the corner of my eyes and disappeard in that mattres....

He put his one hand on my mouth and buried his face in the crook of my neck and his toungue just like my neck...
It gave me goosebumps all over my body his hard d*ck was at my core
It just make me disgust....

 It gave me goosebumps all over my body his hard d*ck was at my core It just make me disgust

And his one hand was just slide inside my shirt making invisible circles... But slowly he pull out his hand and start to unbutton my school shirt.. And after that he my shirt somewhere in that room and the hand that was resting on my mouth pull it above my head and pinned both of my hands with his one hand and, put both of his legs on side of her waist he doesn't put his all weight on her...

His hungry eyes start to roam around her half naked figure

licking his lips bitting on them he start to roam his toungue all around his mouth.. The girl who was laying under him was looking so fragile and sensitive ..without thinking twice he start to paint her with his lips start to bite her here and there and suddenly a gasp left from her mouth making him smirk in between and he start to suck that same spot making a purplish mark there his hand was about to unclip her bra for a moment his eyes catch a glimpse of her face her face was totally red becoz of crying for long time his eyes look deep in her eyes they are red and pleading to him he smirked and place long kiss on her cleavage and put his hand back from there and lay beside her....

Pulling a duvet covering both of themselves he closed his eyes and hugged her from behind ...

Crying she is crying putting her both hand on her mouth she don't want this.. Some soft sobs escape from her parted lips... But suddenly she heard his deep yet cold voice

If you don't stop crying then I will start again from where I leave.....

◌⑅●⋆=========================⋆●⑅◌

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes...

But u need Jesus water
U Dirty people's. ㄒoㄒ

By the how is it I can't write Smut like other authors....
But I try...
Okay comment plz...