👉 part - 9 👈

If you don't stop crying then
I will start again from where I leave.....

______________________________________

Author's pov! 

The sky was clear and the beautiful sun was shining in sky the beautiful sun rays was coming from the window and falling on the fragile, petite figure .
Who was wrapped in a white cover her messy hair are covering her half of the face... And her upper body is shining in the sunlight... But did she know that someone's intimidated yet strong was on her.....

Sipping the wine and licking his lips and setting his numerous gaze on the girl who was laying on his king size bed  ....
He is waiting, waiting for her to wake up
and finally he felt her movements.. Successfully he woke her up from her precious sleep with his Preditator gaze.....

Yn pov !

The light of the sun was falling on my face making me hiss I can't open my eyes coz of sunlight but somehow I managed to open my eyes.. But a sudden pain hit me and I again stumbled back on my place.. M-My head was hurting so bad if felt like just someone hit me with a hammer...
I was struggling with pain I felt a cold air rush throw my upper body making me shiver with cold ...and my gaze fall on my upper body..... 

I-i-was naked..
Yes!  My upper clothes are not there on my upper body just my sport bra is there! I pull the sheet more closer to my chest and covered my body with, a drop of tear fell from my left eye...
And the scene of yesterday flash in my eyes...

Flashback of yesterday..........

Do u want something like juice,  coffee, water...he asked her ...

A glass of juice is enough .... She asked him in low voice

Listing her statement he hummed in response he want her, he want her to say yes and she did.. Finally she trap in his plan ...
Going to kitchen taking out the orange juice bottle,  poring the juice in a glass..
And he take out something in his back pocket and mix it in the juice...
After taking a sip of the juice he hummed in response... He go towards her And gave Her the glass of juice, and he again place himself on his previous place just beside her looking at her drinking the juice slowly...
His eyes traveled to her face to lips and lips to her bare collarbone.. He gulp making his adam's apple bop up .....

After finishing the juice she place the glass on the luxurious table and fix her skirt to seat straight but... She stumbled a little
She is feeling that her head is so heavy she turn her glittered gaze to him and just found him seating in place without bothering about anything....

M-Mr - j-jeon... She manged to say this word in her heavy breathing...

But he just come close to her and put her on his shoulder like a rag doll

(aage Ka to tumhe pata hi h :)

Flashback end ! .............

And again a drop of tear fell from my eyes and I liftup my head and look up
How-How badly I want this to be a nightmare... But it's fucking truth...
Yeah he was just seating in front of me on the couch sipping the red thing....
His hard gaze was looking at me it felt like he was looking throw my soul
Shiver ran down on my spine
When he take some calculated steps towards me...

Now he was just a inch away from me
Hurriedly pull myself backwards but my bad...
He just grab my leg making skirt turn upward and show my things he smirk looking at them before I could react he grab my waist and pull me closer....

He was looking straight in my eyes
I-I tried to push him but he didn't buzz... Even his Smirk go more wider

He close the little distance between us and lick my earlobe making the back hair of my neck shiver...

And wishper something in
cold-yet-deep voice ....

Kitty!  Do u know why I didn't kiss you last night why I don't have u last night
Coz i don't want u to forget that
I wanted to kiss when,  when u r awake, I want to make u mine when,when u r in ur sane....
Right now u r awake
Should I  paint you with my art! 

After a long time
   How is it tell me cuties
Vote for it! 
Bye
Now on I will upload soon....