👉 Part - 6 👈

Yn pov .........

I was heading towards my home after school but a black shining car was coming in back I don't know why but I just felt like the car was following me bcoz I was walking for 15 min straightly... And the car was also moving straightly and in very
slow-speed ....so I just stop walking and move road side waiting for the car to go first then I will go ....But it's not happened like I expected..... When I stop the car was also stop but not far away from me... It stop on the same side as me and slowly-slowly the window of the car move down and the person was my brother's boss....
He was looking at me with a grin on his face so I just ask him directly but in seriously I shivering from inside I don't why I get scared whenever his Dark orbs look at me its not because of that he is a very famous business tycoon or something and not also bcoz of that he have a muscular, bulky body I don't know why but he gave me a very dark-different
type-of-vibe ........

M-Mr jeon why I me-mean what r u doing here......
I ask him, but I was rubbing my hand countinsly just bcoz I want erase my nervesness..... But it's not happening at all and my thoughts got broke with a deep voice...

I was just passing from here and my
" eyes fell on u ".... So r u perhaps heading home if u don't mind I can drop u I was going on same root .....He said to her while looking at her trembling figure...

N-No sir I can go by myself...
As soon as this words sleeps from her mouth his eyes got darkened.... He was just kept looking at her with his intense gaze... Why not after all no one dared to said no to him but his little one did that sin.....

I said come inside I can drop u....
He somehow managed to said in calm tone... But only he knows how he is controlling himself from pulling her from her nape and smashed his harsh lips on her cherry one until she begged him to stop and said no to disobeying him.....

Yn's pov..

How can I go with him when oppa told me to don't ever even look at him and do not encountered with him he already warn me to stay away from him how can I go.... But do I have another way to escape from this situation but Its just dropping home I can go....

Author 'S pov

After thinking thousands time she get inside his car and big smirk was shown on his face he sleep aside and her place to sit and spread his legs in manly way making the atmosphere hot inside... The petite little girl was just seating in window side while looking outside from the window and praying in her mind that her oopa didn't get know about that or also she get home early as soon as possible...
And once again her chain of thoughts for break when his raspy deep voice ordered the driver....

Drive the car to xxx place.....
So in which class u r.... He ask to the little female who was seating beside him ....

Huh! I was in last year... (class-12)
She said to him but her gaze was on her lap she don't have enough coverage to look at him face to face.

And what's your age...
He asked but his gaze was on her didn't want to leave her little fingure...

1-17 but going to b-be 18 soon....
And this time she looked up and that's her biggest mistake because now his eyes was starting in her eyes
She awkwardly turn her gaze to window and again start to look out from the window.....

And he is just hummed in response he want ask more to her he want know more about her but his sinister gaze was fall on her thick thighs bcoz her school skirt was short and giving him the beautiful view of her creamy leg he want hold her creamy legs and want look them.... But all he could do was just control himself until he make her totally his...

And soon they reach her home she get out from the car and thanked him for the ride but when she goes to open the door she see the door was locked and she turned around but bump into well-built chest and jugkook was standing just behind her... And he asked her in his raspy voice....

What happen....

The door was locked maybe oopa didn't come yet I think I should wait here until he com--

He wouldn't come till 4 am in the morning coz our company was launching a party tomorrow and he was the party organizer.... Didn't he told u about that..... He asked her...

Yn 's pov....
ooh shit oopa told me but I forget and I was going stay at hiya house today I also told oopa about that If he was busy on this day then I will stay at hiya's place but now what should I do at this time ....

H-he told me but I forge...but it's okay I was going to one of my friends hou---

At this hour... ...... He said to her while raising hi on eyebrow
Come with to my place.....

================================================================

A huge ass chapter bcoz I upload late but if u find any mistakes then don't mind coz I didn't do recheck....

Vote
Comment & follow me

Till then bye 👋