👉 Part- 7 👈

Author pov

Come with me to my place.....
Jk said while looking direct in her eyes.... But she doesn't want look in his eyes coz his gaze was so intimating ..she want deny him she want to said no but she could say anything or do anything .....he again sit in car on his previous place and while mentioning a poker-yet-cold face......
But poor yn she don't have any option left all she could is to go with him to his place.. But this is what he want right....

Yn pov....

Clumsy me how just how could forget that Much important thing...but look now my pretty ass was place on his pretty sofa... Yes I was in his house or u can said mansion coz its not look like a house ...on the front side there was a pool and in right there was luxurious kitchen, rooms, study room , guest room and in back side there was a big beautiful garden.making fresh breeze come in from the big glass window making my hairs flow in beautifull way...

I was lost in observing the beauty of his hou--mansion that when I hear is voice....

Here take it... He gave me a glass and of water and I just thanked... I was chugging down the water that's when I felt like bounce from the soft sofa... Yes he just seat beside me making me choke the water out but somehow I gulp it
I place the empty glass on big glass table. seat properly adjusting my skirt and kept my gaze on my lap I felt like he will leave soon but I did not felt any kind of movement around me there was a pin drop silence I was a talkative person who doesn't like silent not even a bit but what should u do if ur brothers boss was seating beside u seprading his legs in a manly way and kept glaring/looking at u with his intense gaze digging hole inside ur soul it just make the atmosphere more awkward and suffocating....
so finally I just decide to break the silence..

Umm! Mr Jeon do u live alone here in huge mansion....
I asked the most stupid question ever Like I did not even see a bird here then how could ask about person ...but still he replied

Yes I leave alone here it's my mansion my family leave in Canada so ...He replied to her making a conversation but his voice deep like always....
By the way do u need anything like juice coffee or---he asked her while titling his head side to side...

A juice is enough I think......u reply coz u r feeling thirsty u drank the whole glass but still ur throat is dry..... So asked him one....
But as soon as he hear it his lips curved upward in a smirk making it felt like he something evil come in his mind he want u to say yes for something and u did....

================================================================

I know the chapter is short but still. Dear readers bear it for sometime I was busy right so just little more the I will write big chapters

Don't forget to comment
Vote & follow my account

Till then take care of urself and stay healthy..but did u see jungkook seven mv teasure he was looking just soo hot ....(╥﹏╥)