Xyroz's Harem #1 (Prologue to Chapter 3)

Alright. I'm going to make a few adjustments when it comes to the list of harems. Just like the other book, 'Call of Duty: The Outlaws and the Resistance', there will be always a harem list chapter that will be posted after each of the chapters has been posted in the specific section. Though for the list, I will put a little background on how were they part of Xyroz's harem, but that really doesn't mean on each chapters I place images of girls (ie Arknights waifus), they won't be on the list for now because of one reason...

...

...

They only became a part of it if confessions or love thoughts suddenly happens, or they were already part of it (ie again, FrostNova after being mentioned in 3: Recover Meets The Eyes And Breaking The Curse).

But yeah... Now that we got a that in the way, here are some of the lists... Well 2 of them actually... But hey at least the polyamorous man won't be losing anything that most of the time 'they' do....

...

...

...

................. Right.....?

<[]>

#1 Penance/Lavinia (her real name)

Background: During Xyroz's arrival to Terra and eventually appearing in the region of Siracusa, he's been into his own lead, trying to find a radiator for the humvee with issues

Background: During Xyroz's arrival to Terra and eventually appearing in the region of Siracusa, he's been into his own lead, trying to find a radiator for the humvee with issues. He did made his first with her, but unfortunately, the poor Lupo was first discovered with injuries, though not quite life threatening. But that didn't really mean that she is fine. Even though ironically that the two can really speak in the same language and sometimes Xyroz being Xyroz going all flirty with her, she managed to have many interest in his relationship. Yet despite the injuries that Xyroz could tank, he protected her from the Juggernaut Rampager despite going mentally insane against it. She has been always grateful to have someone like him protecting the ones he truly needs in all time, and has always giving thanks to the Outlander, fighting for freedom. Although each day counting, she seems odd about her love relations to him...

#2 FrostNova/Yelena (her real name)

(Background mot mentioned yet, though why not add it just for the sake of my sanity?) Background: Being the princess of the Yeti Squad

(Background mot mentioned yet, though why not add it just for the sake of my sanity?) Background: Being the princess of the Yeti Squad.... or so what's become a part of the now known A.U.O, she has been the first girlfriend for the polyamorous Outlander after bringing her back from her eternal slumber. And eventually freeing her from the disease that suffered them through their lives, Oripathy. She became a member, along with her father, Patriot who is also working with the Outlander and both Ace and Scout whom the A.U.O find a loophole to bring back the dead after he too was cured, as well Faust and Mephisto (yes literally those two), and others cured from their insanity and disease. To this day, she have thoughts having a family with Xyroz after he was stripped away from his original from the Phantasms, in order to fix a piece that was almost lost to him in the process of losing it. Though she wouldn't mind others sharing the moment with him.

<[]>

WELL THEN, I guess not too bad for the first part of it???

Also for people expecting more, yeah don't worry. I won't just go empty handed.