Oneshot: Terror

"Šæmûęł? Ŵhætš gøîñg øñ ŵîth ŷøû tødæŷ?"

Sam would be sat in the corner of the room, looking directly up, straight into Toby's eyes. "Šæmûęł ŷøû'rę ûñdęr æ vęñt." Toby would say, his voice wavering between the distorted and old, programmed tones.

Samuels breathing would be quick, his eyes wide with terror and he would whip his head round, staring now at the closed wooden door by the front of the office. His hands would be trembling violently, his knees tucked to his chest.

"Šæmûęł ŵhætš ŵrøñg ŵîth ŷøû?" Toby would say in his own distorted voice, first hanging by the tubes from the vents then doing an acrobatic flip with a wire and landing on his feet, on the ground.

Samuel wouldn't hesitate to scream, he would kick back trying to scramble away. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" He would sob, dodging the wire being manipulated by Toby to catch him. "Ŵhæt thę hęłł îš ŵrøñg ŵîth ŷøû?" He would yell, his voice glitching mid sentence.

Samuel wouldn't have time to respond as he would swiftly be caught by a second wire grabbing him and tying him. Samuel would look terrified, sobbing uncontrollably and choking on his own tears. "GET OFF- * sob * GET THE FUCK OFF, GET OFF- GET OFF ME YOU CUNT * sob * GET OFF ME ILL FUCKING KILL YOU GET OFF ME!" He would scream, trying to kick away from his restraint, now hyperventilating.

"ŠÆMÛĘŁ! Çæłm døŵñ ŷøû prøgræmmęd mę tø dø thîš, šø Îm çæłłîñg Bøø tø gîvę ŷøû æ çhęçk ûp." Toby would turn his head, the mechanics clicking as it did. Sam would continue to kick and scream, helpless - and oblivious - to what was going on around him.

A couple minutes would go by, and Boo would walk in, he mechanics squeaking with the lack of oil. "Šæmûęł? Ŵhæt ærę ŷøû døîñg?" She would crackle, her voice box going haywire after little use in the past two decades.

Samuel would be sat in the bundle of wires trapping him. He was trembling violently, hyperventilating and having a panic attack. His eyes would be wide and pupils so dilated that they hid most of his iris. He would be pale, his face white but his cheeks bright red. His eyes were sunken in and darting round the room, terrified. He was terrified.

Boo would move closer, only taking two steps before Samuels eyes would shoot back to look at her and then fall shut, passed out. His body would drop, limp and no longer struggling between wires and cables.

"Šæmûęł?" Boo would crackle, wandering over. Her circuits would hum, "Tækę bæçk ŷøûr ŵîręš."
Toby would do so, retracting the wires and manipulating them back into a thick rope and hanging from the ceiling. "Ŵhætš ŵrøñg ŵîth hîm?" Toby would ask after a few moments.

"Hę'š æfræîd." Her voice would lag, leaving her movements a couple seconds behind the sound from her voice box. "Ŵhŷ?" Toby would ask, hesitant to enquire. "Hę'š tîręd. Mŷ šçæññęrš pîçkęd ûp øñ hîš ęñęrgŷ šîgñš."

"Dęłęrîøûš?" He would ask, his joints screeching with every movement. "Møšt łîkęłŷ. Łøøk, hęš ŵækîñg ûp." She would say, noticing a slight twitch for Sam's arm.

Sam would jolt up, entirely out of it before beginning to sob again. Boo would step forward, preparing to speak but not getting a word out before Sam would scream and plead. "F-u-u-" Sam's voice was wobbly, wavering in tone so much that it was almost impossible to understand. "Please *sob* I just want my sister- *hic*-" Sam would let out a harsh cry, continuously wiping his fresh tears with his uniform sleeve.

"Ŷøûr šîštęr dîęd îñ 1988 Šæm, ŵhæt dø ŷøû męæñ?" Boo would ask and finally, it would click for Toby. Nightmares. He hadn't been in for days, he was having nightmares. He hadn't slept because of them and now he couldn't do... anything. "*sob* she's not- not gone! No... no!" Sam's face would now show a mixture of terror and devastation.