Cheeky Girl

Your age: 10 months

Mom: Lizzie <3

Plot:  Your putting everything in your mouth and your mom is not really amused by it.

Trigger: a worm 🪱? Idk haha and maybe breastfeeding for the people who are having a problem with it.

Lizzies Pov:

10 months ago I gave birth to my little princess y/n. I'm so grateful to be her mother. She brings a light and happiness in my life. I love her so much. Y/n is a mini me. She has the same green eyes as me. She's a very happy and calm baby. Except she's hungry or sick. Within a few seconds she can turn from an angel to a little monster (my little monster). Last month y/n started teething. Since then she is putting everything in her mouth. I can't blame her that, it probably hurts like hell.

I'm currently changing y/n diaper. She started to whine cause I took to long.

"Shhh baby, I'm almost done." It didn't helped. She began to fuss and kicking her little legs.

"Y/n please stop. I know you hate changing but you stink.", I said while scrunching my nose and tickle her little tummy. She giggles and I took it as an opportunity to pull her pants back up.

"All done!", I said, while lifting her onto my hip. She responded with a clap. I smiled at her cuteness.

"Lets go to aunty Scarlys house!", I cooed.

Y/n cheered and said: "yay auwnty Scarly!"

I walked downstairs with and placed her on a little bunch to get the last things ready.

Y/n Pov:

I was really happy to see aunty Scarly again. I love her and she gives the best cuddles beside mommy.

Lizzies Pov:

It was adorable to see y/n that happy. She really loves Scar.

I put my shoes on and y/n her little socks. I turned around to grab y/n sunhat and when I looked back, I saw my little baby girl who was happily chewing on her socks. I approached her and took the slobbery sock out of her mouth.

"Missy we do not eat socks, they are yucky."

She let out a small whine but when I lifted her back in my arms she went quiet. I looked down at her and saw that she was chewing on her little finger. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a pacifier. I smiled at the cute suckle noises. I closed the front door and walked to my car. I buckled y/n in and made my way to the front. We drove about 15 minutes until we arrived at Scarletts house.

Y/n Pov:

I love when mommy is driving with me somewhere. Especially when I'm able to see Scarly. When we arrived, I kicked with my legs because I was so exited. Mommy took like ages to get out of the car so I called for her.

"I'm right here y/n/n."

She lifted me out of my seat and carried me to the front door.

Scarletts Pov:

Its 12 pm and I'm waiting for Lizzie and y/n to arrive.

When the doorbell rang I walked through the hallway and opened the door, to see my 2 favorite humans. Y/n made grabby hands towards me and I lifted her up, out of Lizzies arms. She immediately cuddled into me.

"Hey my sweet little girl, how are you?"

She didn't respond cause she couldn't speak unless a few words. She just looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes. I gave her head a little kiss and turned to Lizzie to welcome her too.