Sleepover with Lizzie

Your age: 6 years old

Your mom: Scarlett

Plot: You're having a sleepover with your aunt Lizzie but in the end you really miss your mom. But no need to worry because Lizzie will comfort you in every possible way.

Trigger: None

Y/n Pov:

I'm soooo exited. My aunty Lizzie will pick me up from school and I will spend the day with her and even the night. I never had a sleepover and I never spend a night without my mama. But I can handle this because I'm a big girl.

"Y/n can you please read the text"

I got cut out from my thoughts by my English teacher Mrs.Spencer

"Uhm where are we?" I asked kinda embarrassed.

"We're on page 12. Please try to focus."

"Yes I will and I'm sorry" I answered quietly.

She gave me a soft smile and continued the lesson.

It felt like hours before the last lesson was finally over. I went outside to see Lizzie who was looking for me in the crowed. I immediately ran to her and she scooped me in her arms.

"Hey Sweetheart, how was school?" She asked.

"Good" I simply answered.

Lizzies Pov:

I was looking for y/n in the crowd full of kids when I suddenly saw a fimilar girl running up to me. It was y/n and I opened my arms for her and kissed her head. After she told me about her day we thought for some activities for the day.

"Can we go to the playground?" She asked with a cute smile.

"Of course baby lets go"

She squealed happily and I took her hand to walk with her to the playground which isn't that far away from her school. After an hour of playing she fell exhausted in my arms. She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Lets go home so you can take a nap"

She nodded and I picked her up and went home. When I opened the front door of my house I was about to place y/n down but I heard some fainted snores. I chuckled and took carefully her and my shoes off. When I placed her down on the couch she whined and opened her eyes.

"Shh go back to sleep love I'm here" I whispered into her ear.

I sat down onto the sofa and she crawled up to my belly and placed her head on my chest. I stroked her hair and hummed a calm melody. Not long after she was fully pasted out and I took this opportunity to close my eyes too.

"Lizzie wake uuuuupppp" I heard y/n voice. I smiled but kept my eyes closed. She bopped my nose.

" Lizzzzieeeeee come on I'm bored, can we do something?" She asked sweetly and I opened my eyes to met her green eyes already staring at me. I tickled her stomach and we laughed together. After a while I've got an idea.

"Y/n/n should we bake something like..."

"Cookies!" She ended my question. With that we disappeared into the kitchen and turned some music on.

After two hours of baking we were done. It was getting dark outside and I made some Mac and cheese for us.

"Can we eat dinner while watching Moana?" She gave me her best puppy eyes.

"Yes that's a good idea honey!"

Y/n was the whole movie super exited and sang along every song that came up. But suddenly I saw how her face dropped.

"Is everything alright baby?" I asked her worried.

"I miss Mama" she said while some silent tears streamed down her face.

I placed her on my lap and cupped her face while whipping some tears away.

"Do you wanna talk to her?"

She just nodded.

I grabbed my phone and called Scarlett.

Lizzie? Is everything okay? Did something happened to y/n?

No Scar calm down she just wants to talk to you.

I gave y/n my phone and they chatted for a little.

"I love you mommy" y/n said with a little crack in her voice.

"I love you too sweetheart. See you tomorrow and have a good night" Scarlett answered.

As soon as Scarlett ended the call y/n bursted out into tears.

I imminently hugged her and tried to calm her down but nothing seem to work. I got worried because her breathing got faster and I placed her in front of me while looking at her face.

"Y/n/n look at me, I need you to calm down or you'll make yourself sick" I said calmly but with a stern and serious tone.

"I-I can't. I want my mommy!" she cried even harder. I took her into my arms and told her to blow on my face. After some tries she finally got it and calmed down.

"Thats it. Good girl"

Some silence minutes later she pushed herself up and looked directly in my eyes. Her eyes and cheeks were puffy red. I gave her a sad smile and she yawned.

I picked her up and went to my bedroom with her.

I was about to place her down but she had a firm grip on my shirt.

"Honey, you need to let go I can't place you into the bed"

She shook her head and started to cry again.

"No Lizzie don't go"

"I'm not going anywhere see." I settled her in and placed myself under the covers. She climbed onto my belly to rest her head between my boobs. I gave her a kiss and stroked y/n hair.

"Lizzie?" She spoke quietly.

"Yes?" I whispered back.

"I love you"

I hugged her tighter if that was even possible.

"Naww i love you to my little baby"

"I'm not little I'm a big baby", she said serious.

"Oh okay I'm sorry my big baby" I chuckled.

I heard a sigh of relief and not long after she was asleep.

The night was good, we both slept like two little babies. Excuse me two big babies. Y/n was happy to see her mother again and when the doorbell rang I opened it to reveal my best friend Scarlett. Y/n ran into her mothers arms and we chatted for a bit.

"Y/n/n did you had fun?" Scarlett asked.

"Yes but I missed you" she said while clinging even tighter to her mother.

"I missed you too honey. Lets say goodbye to Lizzie", Scar said. Y/n  ran over to me. I picked her up and she placed her little hands on my face. She asked me if we can have another sleepover next week. I scooped her nose while saying: "Of course bunny. I'm already exited"

She smiled and I placed her back down. She took her mothers hand a waved.

"Bye bye Lizzie i love you"

I smiled at her words.

"I love you even more, see you soon!"

2 weeks later:

The last sleepover went better than the first one. We had so much fun and guess what...We already planned our next sleepover. I love this girl.

A/N: Helloooo I'm back with another chapter... I don't know why but I'm currently really motivated to write so I'll probably publish some more chapters :)