It's bedtime

Your age: 3 years old

Your moms: Natasha and Wanda :)

Plot: it's bedtime and you absolutely hate it. Your moms have to deal with a grumpy toddler who does everything to avoid and fight the bed.

Trigger: some yelling and overwhelmed mothers haha

Natashas Pov:

The last month was really challenging with y/n. First it was hard to settle her down and now she's at a point where she refuses to go to bed. Wanda and I tried everything. Well I thought we did.

It's 7 pm now which means its bath time. With that she actually knows that the day is turning to an end and that she will go to bed soon.

Y/n Pov:

I was peacefully playing dolls with my mommy when mama came into the living room. She looked at me with that face and I knew what was about to happen. She didn't even need to use words. It's like she can read my mind. Before I could stand up she said sternly "Y/n don't even think about running away. It's getting late and before you go to bed you need a bath"

I tried to ignore her but with a sigh she came up to me and picked me up.

"NO MAMA LET ME DOWN!" I screamed angry, but now she was one who ignored me. I wriggled so much that she needed to put me down. And of course I took this opportunity to run away.

Natashas Pov:

As soon as I let her down she ran like she was doing a marathon.

"Y/N NATALIA ROMANOFF-MAXIMOFF GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!"

"Language" Steve said while walking into the living room. On his face you could see that he knew that it wasn't the right time to make jokes.

"Rogers, shut up or I will break your jaw"

In his eyes rose anxiety and within a few seconds he was out of the room.

"Nat calm down" a voice behind me said. I turned around to meet my worried wife.

"I'm sorry Wanda but I really don't know what to do" I said

"Bubs dont apologize. I think its a phase y/n is going through. But we will get through it, together, and I need you to calm down before we go and search for her."

She was right. She's always right. She pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my cheek. I took a deep breath before walking off.

"Jarvis where's my daughter?"

"She's hiding in your bedroom miss romanoff"

I took the elevator and walked to my bedroom. Y/n sat on my bed, watching some Peppa pig, acting like nothing happened.

I picked her up, ignoring all the screaming. She eventually gave up and you could only hear some dramatic whimpers. When we arrived the bathroom, I sat her down and turned the water on. She stared at me with crossed arms and an angry pout. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight and this gave her another reason to throw the next tantrum. Thankfully Wanda arrived and picked a crying y/n up.

 "Is Mama being a meany?" She asked the toddler with a smirk. Y/n nodded in response and lay her head on Wandas shoulder. 

"Do you want me to take a bath with you?" I suggested. Y/n agreed and pointed to Wanda. "Mommy too?" How could someone say no to this adorable girl. Wanda kissed y/n head.

 "Of course I'm gonna join my ladies"

Y/n Pov:

I'm happy that my mamas joined me. Mama went in first and I immediately crawled on top of her. Soon after Mommy was in too and gave me my favorite water toy. When I looked up I saw mommy being silly. She put bubbles on her face and said "Hoho Hooo" in a deep and funny voice. I laughed at her. We had tons of fun. But when mama said its time to get out I wasn't happy anymore.

Secretly I was tired but didn't want to admit it. While Mama dressed me in my pjyama, a yawn escaped my mouth. "Is someone tired?" Mama asked while placing me on her hip. I quickly shook my head.

Natashas Pov:

Of course she was tired.

I made my way to her bedroom but there was no way of placing her down. She hold on me for dear life. 

"Y/n let go, I can't place you down"

"I DON'T WANT STUPID SLEEP" she screamed while tears escaped her eyes.

 "Everyone needs sleep and it's past your bed time missy, so stop playing around and be a good girl."

That didn't helped. Her screams and cries only grew louder. Wanda entered the room and immediately crunched beside me. She laid a hand on y/n back which caused her attention. She reached her hands out for wanda and she took our daughter in her embrace.

"котенок what's the matter, why don't you wanna go to sleep?" Wanda said with a lot more calmer voice than me.

At this point y/n breath got out of control and I was really scared that she would make herself sick. I could tell wanda was also overwhelmed by the situation, I mean it always breaks our heart when our daughter cries or is hurt.
"Shhhh y/n/n my love can you please take a deep breath with me?"

Y/n shook her head.

"Come on sweetheart I know you can"

"I-I-I can't" our daughter cracked out

"Wands what about skin-to-skin contact? Maybe it will calm her a little down" I suggested.

My wife nodded and got rid of her t shirt. A few seconds later y/n laid on Wandas bare chest with her thumb in mouth. I quickly grapped a blanket because I don't want to have two sick kids. It seemed to help because y/n was all passed out within two minutes.

"Let's bring her in our bed" wanda said and stood up with a sleepy toddler still clinging on her chest. We walked to our shared bedroom and got comftorbole. It was kinda hard to be quiet while laying down but we eventually did it.

 Y/n was now sucking on Wandas collorbone and I awed at the cuteness. It was her way of calming her self down since she was a baby and it was absolutely adorable. I kissed my wife and my daughter and said good night.

What an eventful evening but in the end I'm happy to have my little family by my side.

 I love them so so much.

A/N 

Hey babes I'm back with a new chapter (after months ups) btw its not spell checked so pls ignore grammar mistakes. I hope y'all doing good and don't forget to vote! <3 - Ami