Mama is sick

Lizzies Pov:

Lizzies Pov:

The last week was horrible. Dealing with a sick toddler was probably the biggest challenge of my life.

Fortunately y/n is feeling a lot better but for my luck I feel terrible since yesterday evening. I can't be sick. I need to take care of my daughter but how, when I feel like I got hit by a truck? My throat is very sore and my head is killing me. I already took a painkiller but it didn't helped.

I turned around and checked the time.

6:49 am 

great, I sighed and closed my eyes in hope that my daughter will let me sleep a few more hours. But of course that wasn't going to happen.

Y/n Pov:

I rubbed my eyes and climbed down my big girl bed. Today I wanted to do something fun with mama because the yucky feeling got fully away. Happily I left my room and made my way to mamas door.

Lizzie POV:

My sleep got interrupted by a familiar voice calling my name

"Mommy wake upppp"

I hid my face in the pillow. After some minutes of silence I thought she went back to her room but my cheeky daughter had other plans. She started to bounce on my bed and before I could say anything she felt right on my body.

TW: vomiting (just the next 3 lines)

 I groaned in pain and felt sick to my stomach. I coughed and luckily fast enough to reach the toilet. I felt on my knees and threw up. I flushed the toilet and my eyes began to welled with tears. In the corner of my eye I saw y/n standing in the door with tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry mama I didn't want to hurt you." ,she said not over a whisper.

"Oh baby its not your fault I'm just sick", I weakly stood up again and hugged my daughter.

"Mommy?"

"Yes sweetheart"

"Can we go to the park today?"

"I'm sorry y/n, I don't feel good today, I need some rest." , I tried my best to explain.

"But you promised me", she said with a frown.

"I know and I'm so sorry. Should I ask aunty scar If she can go with you?", I suggested.

She nodded and went off to play in the living room with her dolls.

                                                                              Scarlett ❤️

Good morning scar

Could you do me a favor?

Of course Lizzie