Rough Day

Your age: just turned 4 years

Your Mom: Scarlett :)

Trigger: annoying kid? HAHAHA and maybe breastfeeding

Plot: Scarlett is trying to get you away from breastfeeding but you are against her idea. You're really naughty and threw tantrums all the time, butttt there will be a happy end hehe.

Scarletts Pov:

I recently tried to stop breastfeeding my daughter y/n. She turned 4 a few days ago and I think its now time to get her away from it.

7 am....

I heard cries from my daughters room. I immediately stood up and made my way to her room. She sat in her bed, crying her little heart out.

„Honey, what's wrong?"

„Mama", she mumbled under her cries.

„Yes baby. Mommy is here", I assured her.

She made grabby hands and I picked her up. She laid her head on my shoulder and cuddled into me.

We walked downstairs and I prepared breakfast. I placed her on a chair and gave her  toast with egg and some strawberries. Instead of eating she whined.

„What's the matter?", I asked her.

„I don't wanna eat!", she screamed at me.

„Woaaah its okay you don't have to eat but don't scream at me, that's naughty."

She sticked her tongue out and ran into the living room.

This girl is driving me crazy.

I walked to her and said:,,Y/n stop the behaving, it's not nice."

She ignored me. Pff I can do that too. I sat down on the sofa and scrolled through my phone. Y/n played quietly with some toys for around 15 minutes until she came towards me. She cringed to my leg. I sighed and picked her up.

Soon after she tugged at my shirt and tried to pull my top down. I stopped her movements.

„Y/n/n no, your a big girl and don't need my milk anymore."

She cried.

„I'm a baby and I want my milky."

She kicked her legs, screamed in my face and when she hit against my chest I lost my patience.

„Thats it. You will go to the naughty step because your behavior is unacceptable.

I took y/n with me and placed her on the step.

„Look at me y/n", I said.

She pulls an angry face and gave me a deadly glare.

„Your in timeout because your really naughty. You can calm down and think about your behavior. I'll be back in 5 minutes and then we can talk about it. She screamed:"You are meany, I hate you mama!". With that she ran away again.

I sighed. I'm really exhausted and I don't know what to do and....she hates me. Am I that bad?

Tears streamed down my face. I walked back into the living room and placed myself on the sofa. I grabbed a tissue and wiped my tears away and turned the TV on.

Y/n Pov:

I feel so guilty. I'm a bad bad girl. I shouldn't have said that. I love my mommy. I was just so angry because I wasn't allowed to drink mommys milk anymore. I cried because I felt so bad for my behaving.

After I calmed down, I said to myself:"Y/n/n let's go to mommy and say sowwy." I sighed and wiped my almost dried tears away with my hand away.

When I walked to the living room, I saw mommy crying. It broke my heart to see her like that. Especially because it's my fault...

I ran up to her.

„I so sowwy mommy.", was all I could say because I cried so hard.

Scarletts Pov:

„Shhh its okay y/n, but please calm down or you'll make yourself sick."

It only got worse.

I straddled her in my lap and cupped her face.

„Babygirl, can you blow on my face like this." I said, blowing on y/n face lightly. Y/n attempted and eventually got it and blew on my face.

I kissed her nose and said: "That's it. Good girl."

5 minutes later she watched eye contact with mine.

„I so sowwy mommy. I just upset because I don't get milky anymore a-and I thought you don't l-love me." Her voice broke with every word and her eyes started to fill with tears again.

„Just because I stopped breastfeeding you, doesn't mean that I stopped loving you."

„You still l-love me?", she asked confused.

„Yes of course y/n. You're my baby girl. I love you so so much and nothing can change that."

A smile firmed on her exhausted face.

„I love you mommy", she mumbled.

„I love you more baby."

I pulled her into a big hug.

After a few minutes I pulled away and tried go get her attention because I thought about a solution.

„Y/n/n?"

„Huh?"

„I'll give you milky again but just once a day and you can choose by your own, when you want it."

„Tank you mommy."

„No problem honey....And please don't throw a tantrum about milky again."

„I pwomise."

„Can I get now milky?"

„Your sure?", I asked her.

She nodded. With that I pulled my top down and unclipped my bra. I positioned her like a baby in my lap and she immediately latched on. She held my other boob, while drinking her milk.

Soon after her beautiful eyes started to close.

„I love you baby, go to sleep I'm right here."

She hummed something behind my nipple.

Puh what a hard day...

I was happy that she slept and took this opportunity to close my eyes too.

2 weeks later....

Y/n hasn't thrown any ‚milky' tantrums after that day. She's happy with the solution, so as I. The last few days she didn't asked for milk so I think were on the way to stop breastfeeding. Honestly I'll miss the time. Breastfeeding is such a beautiful and special thing! I loved it.

A/n: sooooo that was chapter 3 :) I hope you liked it. I'm currently having summer break so I'll update frequently. See you soon!

-A