Moving Out #0

Moving Out

=====

"Y/N"

Y/N: "Yeah?"

???: "What's the matter with you boy? You've been standing in the beach for 2 hours!"

Y/N: "Oh hehe. Sorry uncle Josh, I'm a bit nervous moving away my home.

Uncle Josh: "Why you need to move in bottom of the ocean? Plus talking to fish? I find it ridiculous living so called Bikini Bottom, seriously what kind of appropriate name is that???"

Y/N: "Look I know living this island is my home but I decided live where no human being ever step foot, and I gonna experience it."

Uncle Josh: *sigh* "Even though your a strange and brave boy but you are still my grandson as always. Me and your 'parents' will support you no matter what, no matter far or deep you go we will always be there for you."

Y/N: *Smiles* "Thanks Uncle Josh."

As he his uncle he left the beach leaving him alone with a smile.

Uncle Josh: "Until next time Y/N... until next time..."

Y/N went inside his home greeting his mom and dad.

Y/N: "Hey mom, hey dad!"

Mom: "Hey sweetie."

Dad: "My boy! Your pretty excited."

Y/N: "Yea..."

Both of his parents notice his tone making them concerned.

Dad: "What's the matter? You don't wanna leave?"

Y/N: "No no it's not that, don't get me wrong I love living here this endless paradise but..." *sighs* "I still can't get out of my head finding out my real parents..."

Mom put her hand on his shoulder.

Mom: "Y/N listen to me maybe one day you can find you parents down there."

Y/N: "In the ocean? I mean, it makes sense that I can breath underwater."

Dad: "Yes, unfortunately this will take a long journey to find someone like you."

Y/N: "Like me?"

That dad smiles and nods.

Y/N: "Thanks dad."

Dad: "Now come on, let's prepare your things. We are heading to Pacific Ocean, this is where talking fish live."

Y/N: "Ok!"

=====

The Next Day

As we left Hawaii, they decided to take uncle Josh Yacht along with his close friends. I forgot to mention, Uncle Josh is very wealthy and very supported to his grandson and his step family. He owns two businesses one is a Bank and other is automotive industry he is also the CEO of (Favorite Car Brand). We took the big yacht, the trip to Pacific Ocean will take a day depending on the speed. But it is enough for Y/N to spend time with his family and his uncle one last time for his departing.

 But it is enough for Y/N to spend time with his family and his uncle one last time for his departing