Funtime Hangout #5

Nimbus

This is Y/N's solo chapter

=====

Narrator: Another day, another peaceful morning at the bikini bottom. Saturdays are a great day for Y/N, speaking of Y/N. Let's see what our favorite protagonist is up to.

Y/N casually lying down on the couch while the magical broom that is sweeping by itself named Nimbus sweeps around the living room. Nimbus bonk Y/N's head with a handle causing him to sit up straight.

Y/N: "Ow! Hey, what's a big idea?"

Nimbus points its bristle making him look around the room seeing sparkling clean.

Y/N: "Oh wow. Look at that. You know, you always never failed to amaze me. Hey since today is Saturday, why don't fly around the Bikini Bottom?"

Nimbus thinks about it and sweeps under Y/N.

Y/N: "Whoa. Haha looks like we're flying. Let's go!"

While Y/N riding Nimbus they went straight through the wall leaving their home.

Y/N: "Hey! Was that necessary?"

He asked but got no response from the broom.

Y/N: "Ugh. Probably you are too excited."

As they fly they are heading to the Krusty Krab.

Y/N: "Krusty Krab? Why we-"

Before he could finish his stomach growls a bit.

Y/N: "Er... I guess I am hungry. Good call Nimbus."

They went inside and saw some customers minding their own business but some had eyes on Y/N and the flying broom, we also see Squidward, Spongebob and Mr. Krab having a small conversation until they saw Y/N flying toward them which caught them surprised.

Y/N: *gets off* "Hey you two, hey boss."

Spongebob: "Y/N!" *hugs Y/N*

Squidward: "Yeah Hi..."

Mr. Krab: "Ah Y/N me boy! I thought you having a day off for setting up or something."

Y/N: "Yea well me and Nimbus decided to take a walk."

Squidward: "More like taking a flight."

Y/N: "Anyways, Nimbus brought me here and I got hungry."

Mr. Krabs: "Well feel free to order! And I don't mean "free" food you got that?"

Y/N: "Understand boss."

Mr. Krabs: "hmph."

Squidward: "What do you want?"

Y/N: "Can I get a deluxe Krabby Patty meal?"

Squidward: "Dine in or Take out?"

Y/N: "We'll dine in."

Squidward: "Uh huh. *to spongebob* One deluxe Krabby Patty for dine in!"

DING!

Spongebob: "I got the food already Squidward."

Squidward scoffs and gives the food tray to Y/N. Before he gets a food tray he pays 2 dollars and gets his food.

Y/N: "Thanks. Say how did Spongebob manage to make that after you put the order in?"