Y/N Meets Plankton! #8

We back

Y/N Meets Plankton!

=====

In this chapter, we see an aerial view of the Krusty Krab. Then Y/N comes out holding two trash bags with both hands while Nimbus (the magical broom) floats behind him.

Y/N: "Hop!"

He cries throwing both trash bags into the dumpster, he dusted his hands and went back to the restaurant.

Y/N: "Welp job well done. Let's head to the kitchen to clean you up, you got a lot of dirt and stains on you."

Nimbus wiggles a little feeling disgusted.

Y/N: "Don't worry bud, we can get you extra clean when we get home."

He said as both Y/N and Nimbus went inside and greeted Spongebob he happily greeted him back.

Squidward: "One Krabby Patty for table two. SpongeBob, I don't have the whole day."

SpongeBob: *speaking French* "Oui, oui. Un Krabby Patty, Monsieur. First, les patty. "

He flips it up in the air and it falls into one of his holes. He then holds up the other ingredients. Squidward starting to lose patience.

Squidward: "Come on, SpongeBob!"

SpongeBob: Next, les ingredients. *throws them in the air* Ah, oui!"

He catches them in his holes and his pants.

Spongebob: "Les mustard." *squirts some mustard out and it lands in his eye*

Squidward: "Les quit fooling around, where's my Krabby Patty?"

As Spongebob doing tricks while Squidward getting annoyed, Y/N having a hard time cleaning a broom. Nimbus keeps struggling, it doesn't like being washed.

Y/N: "Come on Nimbus hold still, almost done."

Nimbus proceeded to slap him with its bristles.

Y/N: "Ow..."

SpongeBob: "Les hold on a second!"

He takes his head off and shakes it all up. When he puts it back on his body, his eyes roll around.

Spongebob: "And...voilà."

He goes up to Squidward and pulls a Krabby Patty from under his nose; speaking in normal voice.

Spongebob: "It's under your nose!"

He laughs and puts it on a plate. Squidward pretends to laugh.

Squidward: "You're killing me, SpongeBob! Ha ha ha... you really are..."

SpongeBob: "Look at it, Squidward. Mr. Krabs' gift to all of Bikini Bottom, the Krabby Patty..."

Squidward: "Okay, give it to me. "

Squidward was about to grab it but the Krabby Patty suddenly flew off of the plate and goes bouncing all over the place.

Squidward: "What the? Come on SpongeBob, this isn't funny anymore!"

SpongeBob: "I swear I'm not doing anything. Mr. Krabs! The Krabby Patty is haunted!"

Y/N heard him panic as he saw the patty slither out the door and head for the exit.