Tea at the Treedome + Y/N's Arrival (Part 2/2) #3

Introduction: yes I made it.

Tea at the Treedome + Y/N's Arrival (Part 2/2)

=====

We see Y/N and Spongebob walking towards Sandy's treedome. Spongebob is very excited to visit her treedome while Y/N is in awe seeing an actual tree living in under the sea.

Y/N: "So uh.. what did Patrick tell you? Something about the pinky thing?"

Spongebob: "He taught me how to do fancy stuff, he knows everything."

Y/N: "Well I doubt that."

Y/N opens the door and lets SpongeBob walk in first with his pinky raised high and flowers in his right hand.

Spongebob: "You ready Y/N?"

Y/N: "What do you think?"

Y/N rings the doorbell when the intercom starts speaking hearing Sandy's voice.

Sandy: *intercom* "Hello?"

Y/N: "Hey Sandy. It's us, Y/N and Spongebob."

Sandy: *intercom* "Hold on a sec, I'll let you in."

SpongeBob then whistles hearing blaring sounds around them then all the water goes down the drain, Y/N has something on his mind.

Y/N: 'Huh. The water is going down, I wonder how there is air inside... wait. AIR!? *instantly look Spongebob* uh oh.'

Spongebob: "Something matters Y/N?"

Y/N: "Spongebob where's your helmet?"

Spongebob: "Oh don't worry about it. I'll be fine, the air is gonna be fine. Besides, I'm a sponge."

Y/N: "Dude, the water..."

Spongebob: "What water?"

As he said that the water around them completely drained causing Spongebob's hand to go down with a swirl, with hesitation he banged on the door and panicked.

Y/N: "Bro stop banging!"

Spongebob: "SANDY! SANDY!"

Sandy opens the door as Spongebob went jiggles around while Y/N stands there in amusement.

Spongebob: " Sandy, something's gone terribly wrong. There's no water in... *looks around* ...here."

Sandy: "Course there's no water. Nuttin' but air."

SpongeBob: *waves his hand around and smells the air* "No water?"

Sandy: "That ain't a problem, is it? Didn't Y/N give you the helmet?"

Spongebob: "I'll be fine- *COUGH AGGRESSIVLY* with no water..."

Sandy: "Don't worry I'll go get it for you."

Spongebob: *raspy voice* "Thanks, Sandy..."

Y/N: "Here, drink this."

He gives him a bottle of water, and he quickly drinks and feels a little better. Sandy came back with a helmet with water in it.

Sandy: "Here ya go!"

She gives it to Spongebob as he wears it and sighs in relief.

Spongebob: "Aaah~ I feel a million times better! Oh and this is for you, it's actually a gift from Y/N."