Help Wanted #1

Help Wanted

=====

The story starts with a bubble transition, and we see a coral reef under the sea. As we zoom to initiate parallax scrolling, which reveals the city of Bikini Bottom, continue zooming to show a brown rock, a Moai head, a pineapple, and an average bottomite navy blue house.

Narrator: Ah, the sea... so fascinating. So wonderful. Here, we see Bikini Bottom, teeming with life. Home to one of my favorite creatures, SpongeBob SquarePants. Yes, of course he lives in a pineapple, you silly. And let's not forget you, Y/N L/N living in the navy blue house beside the pineapple.

inside Spongebob's house's bedroom. A sea snail is seen sleeping near a pile of newspapers on the floor, a scallop is seen in a birdcage, and a young, optimistic yellow sea sponge is seen sleeping in his bed, snoring as his foghorn alarm clock ticks. SpongeBob's alarm then sounds extremely loud vibrating his whole home. He wakes but is unaffected by the annoying sound, and with a smile on his face, turns it off. He climbs from his bed to a ladder, leading to his diving board.

SpongeBob SquarePants: "Today's the big day, Gary!"

Gary The Snail: "Meow..."

The sponge soon jumps on the diving board and then jumps leaving his underwear behind.

SpongeBob: "Look at me, I'm....naked!"

He then lands inside his pants, then runs toward the exercise room. His head pops out of the top of his pants.

Spongebob "Gotta be in top physical condition for today, Gary."

Gary The Snail: "Meow."

Spongebob then proceeds to take deep breaths, he prepares to lift a barbell that is balanced by two lightweight stuffed animals. He sticks out his chest but almost passes out because he can barely lift it. He drops it, and it makes a "squeak" noise. As he finishes his workout, Spongebob runs out and heads toward Y/N's house. Once he made it to his house he tried a few knocks on his front waiting for a response.

Spongebob: "Hmm? I wonder what time he is gonna wake up?"

Inside Y/N's home, we see him sleeping peacefully until his clock ticks to 8:00 AM, just then the alarm goes off. It is not as loud as Spongebob but more like mid-volume. Y/N jolted awake seeing it was 8 o'clock in the morning, he quickly got up from his bed and headed to the bathroom doing a quick shower, after shower he went to the kitchen to cook some toast and scrambled eggs. He quickly digs the whole breakfast for 30 seconds (don't ask) and cleans the dishes.

As he was about to go outside heading to Krusty Krab, he opened his door revealing the Spongebob with an excited smile on his face.

Spongebob: "Hey Y/N!"

Y/N: "Whoa. Hey Spongebob, you're up very early."

Spongebob: "Well I always wake up before 8 in the morning so it's always like my daily routine."

Y/N: "Gosh, Did I keep you waiting?"

Spongebob: "Not really I just got here a few minutes ago."

Y/N: "That sounds like I keep you waiting long..."

He said with a sad tone but Spongebob cheered him up a bit.

Spongebob: "DAHAHAHAHAHA! No worries I won't be upset with my new neighbor! Especially a new friend standing right here in front of me!"

This made Y/N eyes wide a little and made him smile wide while the Sponge responded with a salute.

Spongebob: Anyways are you heading to your first day working at the Krusty Krab? Because I am, and I'm READY!!! I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready!