╰ prepared

credits: trianglesimp

link: https://www.tumblr.com/trianglesimp/683203937926578176/prepared-ryomen-sukunagojoreader-ft-itadori?source=share

Ryomen Sukuna/Gojo!Reader (ft. Itadori Yuuji)Warning(s): nsfw (minors dni), gn!reader (can be amab or afab with a strap), mean!reader, rough sex, anal fingering, finger fucking, degradation, masochism, spanking, scratching, overstimulation, etc. Notes: nothing but 12am sub Sukuna brainrot while listening to Doja Cat.

"You know," Sukuna began, peeking over his shoulder with a smug grin, "for someone who said this was never going to happen, you sure came prepared

"You know," Sukuna began, peeking over his shoulder with a smug grin, "for someone who said this was never going to happen, you sure came prepared." He mocked, back arching sensually to present himself to you.

You clicked your tongue against the roof of your mouth, annoyed, and glared down at him. "Shut up." You thrusted a third finger inside his hole, not giving him any time to adjust as you curled your fingers to rub against his prostate. Lube dripped from his entrance, your fingers making a schlick schlick schilck sound every time they sunk into his asshole.

Sukuna's thighs quivered, his hips rocking back against you. "What would your big brother say?" He asked in between excited pants and moans, "If he saw you fucking the King of Curses?"

"Lucky." Was all your dry response before your cock suddenly replaced your fingers, slamming into him. A startled shout was ripped from his throat, soon followed by an ecstatic, wordless sound that could only be described as finally. A small streak of precum dribbled onto the floor, and you scoffed. "Whore."

His body shuddered at the word, "Your whore? Gladly."

"Shut up," You repeated, grabbing a fistful of soft pink hair to shove his face into the ground, "or I'll blow your fucking head off."

"You wouldn't." Sukuna shuddered again when your next thrust jabbed against his prostate, clawing uselessly at the ground. "You— ah, you like us too much!"

You said nothing, but your grip on his hips tightened to the point where bruises in the shape of your fingers would paint Yuuji's skin come morning. You liked his vessel, he knew that for a fact, what with the little puppy eyes you gave each other every moment you were in the same room. He'd first thought you were another annoyance he needed to get rid of, but you were much more than that. You were strong, with the potential to conquer the world— if only your ridiculous morals weren't in the way.

Sukuna would make you his spouse. You just needed a little nudge.

You dragged him back onto your cock with every thrust of your hips, eyes trained on the bouncing of his vessel's ass as it clapped against your pelvis. Little drops of lube fell to the ground with every slap slap slap, joined with the steady stream of pearly white precum drooling from the tip of Sukuna's throbbing erection. The brat was watching, he'd made sure of it, but he was quiet as a mouse. Not that Sukuna wasn't making enough noise for the two of them, babbling senselessly about how good you were fucking him.

The palm of your hand met his right ass cheek, the soft flesh rippling and growing red under the abuse. Sukuna nearly went cross eyed when you pressed your hips close, grinding in small circles that had his toes curling and his vision blurring. "Is this what you wanted?" You asked, voice rough.

"Yessss," Sukuna hissed, his own hips rolling to meet your movements. "'s all we wanted." He could feel Yuuji's mortification, but the brat had come into his fist countless times to the thought of being under you like this.

Your nails dug into his skin, and you leaned over him, "Who knew the King of Curses was such a bottom bitch?" You snarled into his ear.

"Mmm," He purred at your insults, the blush on his face growing to trail down his chest in a full bodied flush. "Just for you." Sukuna turned his head to nip at your lips, his cock growing harder at the taste of your blood. You hissed at the sting and moved back, shoving his face into the floor again.

The force behind your thrusts doubled, his thighs stinging deliciously whenever they slapped against yours. Sukuna unabashedly moaned your name to the heavens, and you ran your nails down the length of his back. Your own breathing quickened, and the thought that you were also nearing your orgasm made his eyes roll into the back of his head.

"Come on, come on, come on, come on—" Sukuna chanted, pushing back against you. "Please, my treasure— ah, my lovely conqueror...!"

You yanked him back once last time, hips flexing against his ass. Sukuna's breath hitched audibly, his hole clamping down on your cock as his own let out rope after rope of pearly white cum onto the ground. He mumbled something that vaguely sounded like "s'good" before crumpling in a heap. You curled your fingers around his thick biceps, hips rolling in small, lazy circles to milk him for all he was worth. Your eyes traveled down his sweaty body in hopes to see Yuuji return, but you clicked your tongue in irritation when Sukuna stubbornly remained.

"Get up, slut," You snapped, forcefully pulling the curse up until his back was flush against your chest, your cock still buried inside him. "I'm not done yet." You pulled your hips back only to slam back inside, his body bouncing with the force of your thrusts. It was almost like you were trying to fuck him out of his vessle!

Sukuna leaned his head back on your shoulder and rolled his hips, a satisfied smile on his lips despite the tears messily dripping down his face.

Maybe, if Yuuji asked nicely enough, he'd let the brat have a turn with you.