╰ cult leader

credits: dilfverz

link: https://www.tumblr.com/dilfverz/733038396131459072/cult-leader-suguru-getou-x-top-reader?source=share

warnings: explicit content. minors dni. breeding kink. praise kink. dirty talk. reader has a dick/strap.

can't stop thinking about having suguru getou in a mating press, watching how your cock sinks into him so easily with a smirk tugging at the corner of your lips

can't stop thinking about having suguru getou in a mating press, watching how your cock sinks into him so easily with a smirk tugging at the corner of your lips. lips parted with a silent gasp as his veins buzz with pleasure, breath hitching as his cock leaks against his stomach. it had only been a joke, of how you fuck him like you're trying to put a baby in him. what better then to prove that statement right, no? which had led to now, suguru getou's hair lolled out into a pretty halo as pale skin was coated in a thin sheen of sweat and dark hickey's that even his gojogesa won't properly cover from prying eyes. what would the people think of their leader getting fucked so good only just a few rooms down?

suguru getou who wasn't the type of guy to be loud in the bed room, aside from a couple breathy moans. yet, here you were, having him reduced into a whining mess just from your words. "want me to put a fuckin' baby in you? mmng–.. you like the sound of that, yeah? can feel you.. shit.. h-hah.. clenching 'round me".

suguru getou who has a sensitive scalp, i mean he does use the best products when it comes to maintaining healthy hair, the moment you tug against the silky strands? a goner. suguru getou who cums when your fingers tangle in it, eyes rolling back in his skull as embarrassment floods over his face and his nails drag thin red lines down the canvas of your back and biceps in response. tease him, praise him. tell him how he would make such a good parent to a possible third child, suguru getou who can't help but beg for you to fill him until it leaks out for him with the slightest movement. probably not the best idea considering your hazed out state and the itching need to pump your balls empty inside him.