╰ bottom!gojo headcanons

credits: mylovelybutler-786

link: https://www.tumblr.com/mylovelybutler-786/734829005793050624/some-bottomgojo-x-topmale-reader-headcanons?source=share

warnings: 𝐍𝐬𝐟𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐮𝐛-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝, 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐣𝐨𝐛𝐬, 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚

Gojo is an incredibly needy man it's unbelievable how many times this guy asks you to touch him or only focus on him on a daily. Will complain if your hands aren't on him every ten minutes.

• He WILL whimper/whine loudly!!!! Whether it's him complaining to you that you haven't been listening to him talk or just straight out being bent over by you on a random desk as you fuck his brains out. Gotta make sure to keep him quiet cause anyone passing by is gonna hear him.

• Is very confident in his ability in bed, he always promises that he can take everything you give him only to end up with his face hidden behind a pillow that muffles his cute moans and cries as he sob's at the feeling of your cock abusing his protest.

• Loves being bent into lewd sex positions, Gojo isn't shy about showing off his body to you so he doesn't mind when you spread his legs wide open and onto your shoulders. He especially loves mirror fucking too and loves to watch how well his body reacts to your cock fucking him so roughly.

• Gojo will ride you in your sleep if you allow him. He had the biggest eat shitting grin every once you agreed to let him use you if you where asleep. Ever since you agreed it became often you'd wake up to whiny moans and teary blue eyes staring down at you as he rides cock desperately, definitely babbling about how good your cock feels and how pretty you looked sleeping.

• He surprisingly has sensitive legs, Your thumb can just press against his soft inner thighs and his thighs already start shaking and twitching as he lets out needy whines. He loves the way your hands roughly grip his thighs to keep his legs spread open and love the hand marks and bruises left on his milky skin afterward.

• Gojo is a bit of a masocist and you especially know that. He'd get you irritated and mad just to get punished by you for hours, he genuinely enjoys the punishment you give him, how can't he??? Especially when you leave him shaking and breathless, poor baby is so dazed from the multiple orgasms he's had, all that can go through his dumb fucked brain is how to get more.

• He'll tease you in public very often, sometimes just bending over to pick up something he's dropped, whispering dirty things into your ear, making suggestive gestures around you in hopes you'll rush him away and fuck him in a bathroom stall or maybe even an alleyway. He finds it very thrilling the thought of being seen in public. You always tease him about it though, cause what kinda whore with a high social status wants to be found being fucked in public???? Well, your dear Gojo of course <3!!!

• Gojo loves to have your cock in his mouth, He can't ever shut up so might as well put that loud mouth to use. He definitely loves looking up at you as he sucks you off, his pretty cheeks are all red as he listens to your groans and grunt telling him how much of a good job he's doing. Loves to get to swallow all of your cum after all of his hard work of getting you to orgasm in his mouth, and will probably be all cheeky about it afterward.