╰ sub!sukuna

credits: niluffa

link: https://www.tumblr.com/niluffa/729633293448904704/tw-subby-sukuna-praising-really-ooc-cw?source=share

warnings: subby sukuna, praising, really ooc.

"you wanna cum?" you whisper into sukuna's ear

"you wanna cum?" you whisper into sukuna's ear. his back was firmly pressed against your chest, your bicep barely brushing past his waist as you stroked his cock from behind.

this was embarrassing. he was the king of curses, you were supposed to be the one begging for release, not him. guess the tables have changed a bit too quickly.

"y-yeah," sukuna whines, voice and throat raw from the amount of times he screamed his lungs out─how many times did he cum again? sukuna can't remember, and if you asked for the number, he would be screwed.

"yeah, pretty boy?" you chuckle, slowing your hand down on purpose. he has been through so many orgasms, he can take a small break, can't he?

according to him, the answer is no.

"no!" sukuna sobs out at the lack of sensation on his cock, and he knew you did it to play with him─taking your one and only chance to mock and toy with the ryomen sukuna himself.

but how can he think of himself as mighty when he's begging for your hand to start moving again?

"what do we say when─" you get cut off.

"p-please!" sukuna cries, hands aggressively itching to just grab you by your throat and force you on his cock─which, he doesn't, since even though he's the strongest, he's a bit scared of you, (he'll never admit it.)

"oh?" usually, you would slap him for cutting you off, but for now, you took your time to admire your two hours of hard work.

sukuna's entire body was covered with sweat, his muscles gleaming under the orange tones of the sunset that peeked from behind the curtains.

tears, drool, and snot ran down his face. the normal sight of a crying person was a red face─which sukuna couldn't dodge. the angry red colour dusted his cheeks, matching the current state of his cock.

the shade of red his poor dick held was so unintentionally gorgeous, it almost brought tears to your eyes.

in reality, it didn't─your face holding zero amount of pity.

"good pet," you praised him as if you trained a dog─telling him what things he did correctly and what he messed up. taming the king of curses wasn't easy, but you did notice minor changes in his behavior.

your hand sped up. yes, you could stay at the painfully slow pace and watch sukuna cry himself to another orgasm. but he's been such a sweetheart lately, and how could you deny his pleasure when he looks at you with those glossy crimson eyes of his?

"yes, yes, yes," sukuna babbled at the sudden change of speed. his sharp fangs sunk into his bottom lip in an attempt to hide his moan─which failed as he still managed to choke out a few weak whimpers.

you've seen sukuna in many states, and his superhuman stamina never failed to amaze you, whether it was in a fight or during your intimate times in the bedroom.

but even then, you could see that sukuna was slowly reaching his limits. his throat was raw, only able to create the same pair of weak whimpers and whines.

it was visible on his face too. the way his eyelids struggled to stay open, and his mouth opening and closing like a fish. he kept switching between biting his lip to hide his moans and letting his jaw drop so he could gasp for air.

nevertheless, he was close.

"p-please," sukuna chokes out again. the back of his head rested against your shoulder as he brutally failed to keep his spine straight─it's not like he wanted to look at his cock being stroked either.

"i know, 'kuna, i know," you whisper and for the sake of ending his suffering, your wrist moves faster. sukuna felt the soft pad of your thumb brush against his tip every time your hand went up and he yelped.

"f-fuck!" sukuna cries, mouth hanging open to let out the most hot-blooded moans you've ever heard. damn, if only you had recorded him, you were sure his onlyfans would pay your rent for months.

"g-gonna cum─" sukuna gets cut off by his own moan, which was rather high-pitched and almost too feminine for the way he looked. the familiar burning feeling inside his tummy rose every second, tears and snot pouring down his face.

"'s okay," you coo at him, thumb circling around his hole every now and then─sukuna sob, and you grin, "you can let go, hm?" sukuna doesn't argue, he doesn't growl, hiss, or yell like he always does.

he listens and comes. and when he does, he comes hard.

the overwhelming feeling of release washes over him, thin and watery ropes of cum, that were caused by the unknown amount of orgasms he had before, landing right on right on his chest.

"you did so good," you hum and continue to milk his cock to help him get rid of every last bit that was left of him; even against his protests of "too much!"

but in the end, he got his release, so who is he to complain?