╰ at your disposal

credits: infrunamie

link: https://www.tumblr.com/infrunamie/725378476865208320/loved-your-afab-geto-post-i-dont-think-ive-seen?source=share

he absolutely hates, when you waste your cum, why would you when his holes are at your disposal? he sucks you in so tightly its almost as if he wants to take your dick off

the savory sweet taste of his slick is delectable, he flushes so hard whenever you point it out to him. "your cunt is so lewd suguru, look at how wet you get just from a bit of foreplay." you take your fingers and stretch out the transparent wetness. "haa..haa.." he pants with lidded eyes full of lust.

"d–don't say that, [name], you're embarrassing me.." he turns his head away, black shiny hair hiding his face like a curtain. "don't get embarrassed baby, it's cute. but by now I thought you've got used to my touch, no?" you turn his head back to you, licking the slick of your other hand while making eye contact with him.

"looks like I'll have to try harder."

-

"w-wait, aah..nghh-" he threw his head back as your cock drove into him without warning. "did I go in too fast for you baby? i thought you begged for me to put it in as fast as possible." his pussy squeezed around you in reply, slick collecting on your cock making strings of cum appear and disappear with each thrust from your hips.

"god, is it even possible how wet you are?" you were practically melting with how titillating his cunt was, his hot cum coated walls sucking you in deeper and deeper, wrapping your cock in wet velvety goodness.

a flurry of needy moans leaked from his lips, he curled up to you, wrapping his arms around your shoulders and back, whining quietly in your ear.

"am I your g–good boy [name], your favorite goodboy?" he breathed, licking and biting your ear. "yeah you are baby so good that as a reward," you adjusted so you were sitting down and he was riding on top of you. "I'll fill you up nice and big so we can have m-more babies." you sighed.

"yes, mngh-ph," his head dropped in the cracks of your neck, arms on your waist, back arched grinding down on you. "a-aah," at this point he was so in his own head space thinking about carrying your babies he couldn't even form a coherent reply.

"mmm, gonna cum soon, suguru." your brows furrowed as his grip on you tighten drastically. his breathing became irregular as he took matters in his own hands and bounced on your length, thick waist length hair swaying back and forth in the process.

"oh fuck, at this rate your gonna milk me dry." you gripped the bedsheets to ground you. the bed creaked and groaned under the weight and movement, head board rocking against the wall. he slammed down on you one last time and came with a wail.

your cock convulsed inside him, filling and filling him so much that his stomach began to bulge a bit. his pussy squelched and spurted cum, leaking some down your hips.

sugurus clit throbbed, his raw desire now sated by your seed.