╰ curse

credits: mackjlee9

link 1: https://www.tumblr.com/mackjlee9/653256172185468928/ryoumen-sukuna-x-cursehumanizedmalereader?source=share

link 2: https://www.tumblr.com/mackjlee9/683873918214373376/part-2-ryoumen-sukuna-x?source=share

warnings: sex outdoors, the sex scene is a bit rushed. somnophilia, riding, creampie, overstimulation.

 (L/n) (M/n) was a well-known curse among the sorceress, but he, very much like Sukuna, had his soul wrapped with a special grade talisman

 (L/n) (M/n) was a well-known curse among the sorceress, but he, very much like Sukuna, had his soul wrapped with a special grade talisman. (M/n)'s ability was special, and an unusual rarity. His soul was the strongest part of himself, so it was very obvious that the special grade talisman wrapped around it would have to be changed often as the previous started losing its sealing power.

And unfortunately for the sorcery world, a poor soul had found him, wrapped in an old, yellowish talisman, slowly peeling( itself off. The guy that seemed no older than seventeen years had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes and an innocent aura surrounding him. The boy had been playing truth or dare with some of his club friends when he was forced to choose dare.

And that's why he was in the backyard of an abandoned hospital, all by himself. Well, some of his brave friends were waiting for him at the front, sitting on the street under a light. His trembling hands opened the small box, placed in an altar-like stand, and took the lid off, staring at an oval-ish shaped object, wrapped in old paper with some writing on it.

His fear wore off him when he realized that it wasn't something to be scared of, and examined the object in his hand. The moment his eyes caught sight of a corner of the paper sliding, he grabbed it and unwrapped it.

Now, in his bare hand, he saw that what he was holding, was seemingly a human heart. He trembled in fear but his body froze when an eye appeared on the dried, dark flesh, staring directly into his eyes.

The teenager's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he opened his mouth as wide as he could, his hand lifting and pushing the heart inside it, difficulty swallowing it. His cold hands were placed on his chest, where he felt a piercing pain. He wanted to scream, but he couldn't.

(M/n) was squirming inside the human body, molding his soul to its shape and replacing the one already inside it.

He took a deep breath of the fresh night's air and stretched his limbs. (M/n) knew instantly that various sorcerers and curses felt his ominous presence leave the talisman, and he also felt... a familiar presence.

"...Sukuna..." he whispered to himself as if said male could hear him from wherever he was, and so, he stretched a bit more, before jumping onto the hospital's rooftop, staring at the starry sky and the full moon, its light shining down on him, causing a wide grin to stretch across his face.

He sighed in contentment but stopped when he started feeling another strong presence, and it was of a sorcerer. (M/n) smirked and decided to go ahead and meet this... powerful sorcerer.