-Chapter four-

We are still doing a POV because I found it makes my life 10 times easier somehow and so enjoy this chapter I wasted the time I could be sleeping on <3

~~~

(Daisy's POV)

I awoke early the next morning, It was about 5 am which was usually 2 hours before I had to wake up the kids to get the day started but since Daniel said he would handle them today, I decided I could just sleep since I was usually pretty tired and we still wake up pretty early in the morning to start the day, but before getting back to sleep I decided to proceed with my usual morning routine as I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

Once I finished brushing my teeth, I went to my pill bottle of the medication I had been taking and realized soon enough I'd have to pick up my new prescription since the bottle was close to being empty so hopefully I don't forget when I have to.

I poured out 2 white pills from the bottle and went into the bathroom once again and popped the 2 pills into my mouth and put some of the sink water in my hands and drank it to help wash down the yucky pills I took each morning since I always regretted whenever I decided not to use water to take them because they were nasty and I hated it.

I finished taking the pills and got back into my bed and slipped under the covers, curling up a little and relaxing as in a matter of minutes, I drifted back off to sleep having dreams of nothing.

A few hours later it was about noon and I woke up to Daniel at the foot of my bed holding my pill bottle seeming concerned.

"Why do you have that.?"

I said tiredly, since I had just woke up.

"What are these?"

He pointed to the label saying, 'Anti-Deppresants' and I kinda looked away from him.

"Their nothing."

"Are you ok.?"

"There's nothing, wrong. I'm fine Daniel."

"But.-"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

He set the bottle back where he found it and left my cabin and I sat up and held my head in my hands and groaned.

That was horrible. I don't wanna admit anything to anyone, it isn't any of their business and it's too hard to explain.

Just something from my childhood that's fucked with me. That's all.

Can't forget the one person that ruined my life.

My father.

I could never explain what he did to me to anyone. I don't want them to feel bad since it happened such a long time ago since it was when I was a child. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me.

I got up from my bed slowly and got dressed into actual clothes and decided to head outside and I put my little smile on my face that I kept on my face around these kids to not seem actually depressed cause it's a bad look or something. I'm not exactly sure.

I went up to a group of the kids and decided to say something.

"As you have probably seen, I haven't been out today! I was taking a break. Hope you guys didn't miss me too much!"

"We didn't miss you. At. All."

"I'm sure, max."

I don't know if I will ever know what this kids deal is with me and everyone around him but it's probably none of my business.

"That's cause it's true, dumbass. None of us missed your annoying ass."

"Good to know!"

God. I could really use a break from life.

The rest of the time at this camp is gonna be 'great'.

~~~

Going to do a little flashback next chapter or a time skip but I will do it in the morning, friends. I need to get some sleep because I'm physically dying and I can't do this right now, I have no energy for a fifth chapter tonight but I will get it out tomorrow!

Have a good day/night!

-max

(694 words)