-Chapter Five-

Doing chapter five finally. Yes. Ur author is fucking loser and lied again, yippee.. but I'm finally getting this done because I really need to sooo flashback chapter

TW: SA and abuse
(This is being implied in this chapter so please don't continue reading if it might trigger u. I don't know if it would trigger someone to mention it kinda, but if it does, it's best u don't continue. But. I am not getting into detail of it because I'm not gonna spend my time putting detail into something like that but I will say a few things ofcourse.)

~~~
Daisy's POV:
(Daisy is 9 in this.)

I was playing with my 2 dolls I had in my room until I was sure I heard my mother call for dinner, and I set my dolls down and listened to my mother's call and I came into the kitchen and sat down at the dinner table. Waiting for her to set dinner on the table.

My mother eventually finished what she was making and set it at the table where I sat, My father sat, and she did, and we began eating.

We were eating spaghetti, and this was one of my favorite foods that my mother made for dinner some nights, probably one of my favorite meals.

After everyone finished eating, I handed my glass plate to my mother along with the silverware and then I was about to head back to my bedroom but I could have swore I saw my father staring at me with a smirk on his face but I just brushed it off and went to my bedroom to continue playing with my dolls.

A few minutes into playing, my father came into my room and he closed and locked the door once he came in and he stared at me with that sane look he had before I went to my room.

He knelt down next to me and he put his hand on my thigh, caressing it gently, and I tensed.

I didn't say anything even tho I wanted to, but I felt scared and I didn't know what to do. But then it was right then and there, I wish I would've said something, because soon enough. I was laying on the floor crying, and shaking, bruises everywhere and small scratches where they would be covered by clothing. Not sure what to do about what just happened at the moment, so I laid there, and eventually fell asleep.

The next day I woke up and got dressed, my eyes red from the night before. And I headed downstairs for breakfast, holding my stuffed bunny I had as I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning mama."*

I said to my mother with a tired voice.

"Morning, sweetie. are you alright?"

"I'm fine, mama."

I didn't say anything else after that. I just sat down at the dinner table and eventually my mother brought breakfast to the table and I ate only a little of it and went back to my room and closed the door, locking it behind me. Not wanting to interact with my father.

I hate you...

~~~
Yay. Got this done! So I will try and get any chapter out today but no promises since I can't say anything without it not ending up being true, but I will get one done as soon as I can!

-max

(575 words)