Chapter 25

After the two cleaned up in the kitchen, they made their way to Rosalyn's apartment

After the two cleaned up in the kitchen, they made their way to Rosalyn's apartment. During the drive there was pleasant silence, Alan's hand stroked her thigh, every second he wanted to spend with her. He was glad he had chosen her, feeling happier and freer than he had in a long time. A quick sideways glance at his assistant confirmed his feelings when she looked at him with a bright smile and love-filled eyes. Immediately his body tingled, the memories of last night coming into his mind. He needed to get the divorce over with as soon as possible so he could provide her with life by his side. "What do you say we do something or go out to dinner afterwards?" asked Alan into the silence.

"I don't know," Rosalyn said uncertainly in response, "are you pushing your luck? Not that you'll be seen with me yet." She looked at him questioningly, waiting for his answer.

"You're my assistant, what's the big deal?" he objected, stroking her fingers reassuringly as they moved restlessly. He didn't like her anxiety. He didn't like that she was constantly thinking and worrying about him. He just wanted to spend the weekend with her as if they were already a real couple.

Rosalyn said nothing in response to his question; fortunately, they had arrived in front of the apartment complex, so she was able to get away from it all. Rickman parked, put on his cap and got out. She followed him immediately, because she wanted to get to her apartment as soon as possible. Hand in hand, they walked to the entrance of the building and took the elevator upstairs.

As soon as they were within her four walls, Alan got rid of his cap and threw it carelessly on the table. "Do you want me to wait here?" he asked, not wanting to be intrusive.

"You can come along if you like," she said, winking at him promisingly. After all, she wouldn't mind if he came with her to her bedroom.

Alan didn't need to be told twice and followed her to look around in her room, which he had never seen before. His gaze lingered on a French bed, where he sat down to wait until she had packed her things.

Rosalyn could feel his eyes on her as she picked out fresh underwear and stuffed it into a small gym bag. As she turned to face him, she looked into his eyes, which gazed at her lustfully. "I've got a better idea. We could stay here too, I could cook us something later," she suggested, already starting to unbutton her blouse as she planned to seduce him.

" I, I don't have any contraceptive with me," Alan answered hesitantly, although he liked his assistant's suggestion.

"I'm on birth control, but if you still want to use a condom, I can understand that too," she replied to his statement and stopped taking off her blouse. She didn't want to push him into anything, after all, he had to trust her in this area, since she couldn't prove to him that she was taking a contraceptive regularly. After all, at 55, he certainly didn't want to be a father anymore. Waiting, she looked toward him. Without hesitation, Alan began to open his shirt, signaling his consent to her.

Quickly they got rid of their clothes to lie down on the narrow bed, which squeaked under their weight. Rosalyn leaned over him and gave him a hungry kiss, touching and exploring his body. Slowly she moved lower, kissing his chest, down and down until she arrived at his stiff member. She moved his penis up and down, licking over its tip, which made Alan groan loudly. He buried his fingers in her hair as she caressed him with her tongue. She propped herself up on his thigh with one hand and took his penis into her mouth, sucking on it. Rosalyn's lust knew no bounds when she heard Alan's sensual sounds. She couldn't stand it any longer, she wanted to feel him inside her again. She stopped the lustful activity and got into position. Slowly she lowered herself onto his hard member and began to move. Alan's hands grasped her breasts and kneaded them. Aroused, she moaned as he was deep inside her. The bed creaked suspiciously as she quickened her rhythm.

Again and again he thrust deep inside her, holding her hips tightly. He would not be able to withstand this hot play for long. Alan moistened his thumb and began to massage her clit, which she acknowledged with a lustful moan. He thrust into her a few more times until an orgasm overcame him and he came inside her.

Breathing heavily, Rosalyn leaned forward and gave him a kiss on his lips and lay down next to him. Overwhelmed by the intense climax and her feelings, she snuggled against Alan's chest and stroked his slightly sweaty skin. Sex with the actor was nothing like what she had experienced before. She couldn't bear to live without him. But as she thought of the approaching events, the future frightened her. Fear spread through her heart, which is why she snuggled even closer to his body. Alan pulled her into his arms and kissed her forehead. As it was at the moment, it could stay forever. She wanted to live here with him in a dream world, while outside the apartment the world continued to spin without them.

For a long time they lay cuddled together on the narrow bed, but slowly it became too cold without a blanket, besides it was getting late. "I'm going to the bathroom," she informed him. Reluctantly, he let her go with a growl, but not without claiming a kiss from her.

*

Rosalyn looked through her supplies and considered what she could cook while Alan was still in the shower. She decided on a soup of red lentils, potatoes and carrots. She began to clean and cut the vegetables. A short time later, the actor came into the kitchen and helped with the preparation.

The lovely hours seemed to fly by and it was already evening.

"I think we should go back to my place, since your bed is a bit narrow for the two of us," Alan suggested. Her apartment was cozy, but he preferred his guest room as it offered more space.

"Sounds good," Rosalyn agreed and headed to her bedroom to finally pack some clothes.

Please don't forget to vote.🤩

🤩