FOUR - bad feeling

NEW ROMANTICS !
ੈ✩‧₊˚𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐. i remain in the darkness

  i remain in the darkness

ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER IV. ✧.*
BAD FEELING

it is as inhuman to be totally good as it is to be totally evil ❞
— anthony burgess

THE OTHER TEAM FELL INTO A TRAP and lost one of their own men—there was bomb planted showing that they were not willing to co-operate, Lolita felt angry at the fact she had failed to notice it sooner. She began to feel like she jumped straight into the case again, just like last time.

Times like this make her grateful for Laura.

Gideon and Spencer went in next, leaving her with Emily to watch them through the monitor, "At least we know he's still got a taste for humour." Jind Allah's true identity had been revealed by the smarts of Reid and Prentiss, he's actually named Jamal Abaza.

"Or just a psychopath." The two looked at eachother and shrugged, Lolita looked closer at Emily when she turned back towards the monitor. Shit. The woman turned before she was caught and saw that Gideon stormed out of the room with boy genius on his tail.

"What's happened?" Lolita stood in panic and left the surveillance room, the other woman followed behind her as they stood by the door way, there was another attack while they were sat listening to Jamal's policies. The man began to scream about how next a mall and a school would be under attack, under the woman began to realise what he said.

She called JJ, "They're targeting the USA Mall, it's their opening tonight. Alert Hotch and Morgan ASAP." It wasn't until that Gideon had left, that Jamal realised he had been tricked at his own game. The terrorist attack on the news was a ruse.

Emily looked shocked as she came to stand beside Lolita, "Did he just trick Abaza—"

"Told you," The tan woman smirked, as they walked out of the police stations, "He's just an old man with a brain."

★ ☆ ★

"I'M HOME!" Lolita pushed open Jake's front door—using the spare key under the mat and was met with silence. The scent of spaghetti bolognese was in the air, and it was half done, "You never cook...Should I be worried?" She asked out loud, and met with silence once again.

Calling his name out once again, Lolita began to feel unsettled as worry pitted in her stomach and rose up her throat—until there was a bang in Jake's bedroom then a groaning afterwards.