𝐯𝐢𝐢. TRUTHFUL 。

THEY always said to keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. although misty never expected for them to keep a vampire in giles' bathtub. they were currently trying to weaken the vamp, but with his current, and frequent, exchanges with the slayer only made her believe he had way too much bite in his words still. she rolled her eyes at their exchange as giles exited the bathroom.

"I think it would be easier if we all just grabbed a shovel and started digging around the campus in all honesty." misty had parked herself against the wall in the hallway, giles was obviously frustrated at the undeadly lodger he had to take on during all this.

"well if this keeps up then I will certainly take you up on that suggestion, misty." the older man replied with a sigh as he walked past the girl. misty caught herself feeling bad for the man and the inconvenience left on his doorstep. she had the inkling arose in the back of her mind, to just kill it, but quickly shook away the thought. the rest of them showed the vamp mercy, so what would she be to completely ignore that. but if she was to stick around, she needed to slay whatever was happening between buffy and spike. she approached the bathroom with her arms firmly across her chest, leaning on the door frame, watching the bickering come to halt as spike spotted her. the rattle of his chains echoed from the bathtub as misty approached.

"came to relieve you, warden." she placed a hand gently on buffy's shoulder, she felt as a a sort of tension shifted beneath her palm. she held onto one of giles' cup, now stained with the blood that clung to the dated porcelain. the blonde sighed, handing Misty the cup.

"well look who's here, someone who even the big bad spike would flinch at--"

"hey, I didn't flinch--"

"no, you just would rather shrivel up than be in the same room with her." buffy replied, "hey, now isn't that a great idea!" she stood on, tapping misty on the shoulder, "good luck!" she said before heading out the bathroom, slightly closing the door behind her. 

misty watched the girl leave, holding onto the cup with her eyebrows raised, that was considerably easy. she took a moment to acknowledge the trust, before letting it evaporate away and she approached the door. she slowly let it full shut, with a quiet click, and then she turned to the vamp.

he had a muddled aura, the hunger, the aggressive, but fear managed to weave itself into each.

"so, pet, you playing the good cop now?" that smirk etched in place across his face. misty quickly mirrored him as she sat on the rim of the bathtub.

"wouldn't that just be so convenient for you," she slowly turned her head to look at the supposed scary vamp, who had now fallen oh so far from that. "but lucky for you, i am in a nice mood." she held out the cup for him to take with his chained up hands. 

he fidgeted as he snatched the cup, and maneuvered himself to be able to finish off the cup. she stared him down as all his attention was all twisted and consumed for this one cup of blood. and he wouldn't exactly be useful if he did start to shrivel up. but before she could even ask him one question, the vampire perked up.

"you know, this really doesn't compare--"

"i can imagine humans tend to lack the whole 'barnyard' after taste." she interrupted, rolling her eyes as he licked his lips.

"if you would let me finish, i was talking about yours." their eyes met, misty's narrowed with confusion before taking a deep breath as she remembered.