Chapter 3 ( '~`)

"Hello son." Stuart said, grinning at Kenny while Kenny remained dormant.

"Hello sir." Kenny replied with.

"Not even a proper Hello?! I'm your father!" Stuart said, beginning to snap at him.

"You haven't acted like a dad my whole life so please don't act like one now." Kenny said, feeling something grab his leg.

"Dad? Who's he?" He heard, looking down to see Kelly.

"Oh Hello, I'm your-

"He's someone I know sweety. Nothing else, no one to be worried about." Kenny said, interrupting Stuart from introducing himself.

Stuart just looked at him in disbelief as Kelly just nodded before wondering off.

Stuart just kept looking eith disbelief as Kenny just looked back with no emotion in his face.

"Why are you here?" Kenny asked, just getting into the point.

"Just wanting to see my dear old son and daughter-"

"Karen isn't here, she's not in South Park anymore." Kenny said.

"Then where is she?"

"I don't have to answer that. Now if you can excuse me, I have things to do." Kenny said as he shut the door, but Stuart placed his foot in the door preventing him from shutting it.

"Come on! I'm your dear old father, can't you let me in to your house. Its better then our old one. Hey, maybe I could live here with you?" Stuart suggested, Kenny declined his offer.

"Now listen here you little-"

"Kenny, who's at my door?" The conductor asked as he poked his head so Stuart can see him.

"Your house? This is yours?" Stuart asked, The Conductor nodded.

"Yes, if you sent wish to leave then police shall get involved." The conductor said, Stuart just glared at hom before Kenny then leaving.

Kenny was finally able to shut the door.

"Thank you." Kenny said.

"I understand lying us not nice but it's the only way to get him away." The conductor apologised, Kenny assures him be done the right thing.

"Anyways, what do I need to do?" Kenny asked, The Conductor explained.

<_________Fred_________>

"Butters! Welcome back to South Park!" Dougie said as he rolled closer to Butters in his wheelchair.

"Thanks Dougie! Glad to see your alright. Still can't walk?" Butters asked, Dougie shook his head.

"Yeah no, the doctor say due to how bad the fire was my legs haven't recovered yet and will take longer then I hoped." Dougie explained as the two left the airport.

Dougie suggested to go to his house, Butters happily accepted the invite.

The two decided to walk, taking a few short cuts on the way back to Dougie's home.

"How's your eye? How did that happen?" Dougie asked, Butters scoffed.

"That stupid tool boy threw his blasted screw driver at me. Now I struggled to see out of it." Butters explained, Dougie nodded.

"So what now?" Dougie asked, Butters just chuckled.

"Well first, I have discovered something that is quiet interesting. Nothing about Mysterion sadly but something the origin of the pendant I have. It comes from a place that is filled with Magic." Butters explained, Dougie nodded.

"What's this place called?"

"It's a place called Zarnoth, I found out reporters always go missing there so that might be a key. It's about time I investigated this new place. But my only question where is it? And where is Mysterion?"

[[[[[[[[[Fred]]]]]]]]]]

"What are you watching Kelly?" Kenny asked.

"Ponies!" Kelly responded.

"What type?"

"6 ponies work together to make harmony!!" Kelly said with glee.

Kenny just chuckled.

"Okay.." Kenny replied with before looking at the Conductor.

"So what now?" Kenny asked the Conductor, the conductor sighed.

"Sadly their is a truth hidden there on Zarnoth. A truth that has been hidden by the ruler and to this day remains a mystery." The conductor explained.

"So the truth might be the key I'm missing to understand about this place?" Kenny asked, The Conductor nodded.

"Yes however that's a trip that may take days." The conductor explained, Kenny just looked with a confused expression on his face.

"What do you mean?" Kenny asked.

"Kenny, you must go to Zarnoth and discover its truth." The conducter explained.