Chapter 7 :,)

|Meanwhile|

"You sure your alright if me and Stan do this and not your father?" Kyle asked, Kelly just nodded.

"Daddy always says aslong I'm at school and I know the person who is taking me I'm fine." Kelly said with a massive smile on her face.

"This is officially your third day correct in 1st grade. It must be weird." Stan said, Kelly kept smiling as they came across the door to the boys old school.

"To think they've rebuilt the school after the massive incident 6 years ago." Kyle said, grabbing Kelly's attention.

"What happened 6 years ago uncle Kyle?" Kelly asked, curious about what he was on about.

"A bit of a incident happened 6 years ago and it caused the school to be destroyed. It took the city 2 years to rebuild it and now it's like the incident never happened." Kyle answered as they came upon the doors.

"You sure your good?" Stan asked, Kelly nodded as she said her goodbyes and went inside.

"Bless her heart" Kyle said, Stan nodded in response.

Kelly held onto her backpack tightly, looking around to see thousands of other students walking and gossiping to one another.

Naturally she came in with her father, but this time she was on her own.

She first felt excited to try something new but now.... She is just filled with fear.

She felt like an outsider in all of this which she had never felt before.

She wanted her father, she wanted to just turn around and leave and to not look at all.

But she felt like she had to do it that she had to get this over and done with....

Kelly was scared, nervous to even move. It felt like she was frozen in place as she just watched everyone.

Time felt like it was frozen....

For Kelly she was alone...

Scared....

"I wish to stay with the princess pony in disguise...." She stuttered as she began walking deeper in the school.