𝗧𝘄𝗼#𝟬𝟬𝟮

06/23/23**10:30am

06/23/23**10:30am

📍SugarHill, NY

It was too damn early in the morning and all i heard was ppl talkin loud ASF like why is yall in my house so early in the morning i took my pretty ass downstairs cuz i was already up thanks to these dickhead and when i tell yhu tha i saw dem boys from yesterday and the most embarrassing thing is tha i yelled at dem cuz i though it was dae and lani. 

"CAN YALL NEGROS SHUT UP I'M TRYIN TO SLEEP DAMN"i yelled from the top of the stairs while going down and they all looked at me and i haven't spend a whole day with dem niggas. "drea shut the hell up yo food is in the microwave"dae told me."damn not even a good morning we get?"tha nigga dippin dots said to me. and a bitch look rough when she wakes up."no yall don't get no damn goodmornin yall negros woke me up and thanks dae". i said fuckin dis food up. "damn ya food ain't goin nowhere my heart"dd told me"boy hush"i told him side eyein him."yo dre wanna go with us to the deli"notti said to me. "uh sure ion got shi to do anyway"i told him cuz i wasn't gonna stay here df. 

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

"bro daeya shut up yhu talkin too much bro"i told my sister cuz i tryin to find my crocs and dis girl was talkin abt how fine justin was and lani was on tik tok or whatever  and the boys was in the livin room watchin netfliz i think "Bro dreaya im tellin yhu he so fine"dae said."bro wrd2 mami shut the hell up or imma beat yhu up like stunna girl did to fuckin tommie and biggie ho". i told her while goin down the stairs cuz tha girl talks to much "damn yall two fight too much i'm glad i ain't no twin"lani said cuz dis girl can't shut up

 "girl bye"dae asked me and i forgot we was goin to the deli wrd2. "duhh nigga if yall payin fo it then im in ion got no money im more broke than biggie and her chain."i said cuz girl why her petter griffin ahh got stunna snatchin her chain fo? but she deserve it lowkey she saw tha comin.

"I'll pay fo yhu lil girl don't worry abt it."dd said and girl dis nigga is fine ASF. "presh8 dd see he helps the poor unlike YHU STUPID" i told my twin and da bitch side eye me like yes girl i'm talkin to yhu. "we goin to take da car who gon drive?"ddot ask cuz he was bein lazy asl."ouuu i can drive gimme my keys negro"i told him cuz it was my damn car and das my baby no cap. "what i post for ig dd?" i asked dd since he was close to me and we came back from the deli. "this picture looks good dj i can call yhu dj right?"he asked me "yea yhu can call me tha" i told him smiling at him showin him my lil dimples.

 "i need me a lil yea yea yo dre can yhu pmo with someone?" notti asked me and i finally looked up from my phone smirkin at him cuz i got the pefect girl for him. "why is she smirkin like tha"jay asked dae "justin idek tha girl weird"dae whisper to jay but tha poor girl dosen't know how to whisper. "dae yhu ain't whispering and i'm smirkin cuz i think ik a girl who is perfect fo notti"i told her muggin her cuz wtf"ouu who?" lani asked me. "Nova fasho they both have the same personality and i think she was talkin abt how fine notti was but right again idk if she was talkin to me or u two.

" i told her puttin my head in dd shoulders since i was kinda tired."yea she wasn't talkin to yo dumbass yhu did't know who they were until yesterday literally and yuh they will be perfect for eachother wrd."dae said to me with an attitude."Daeya coral jus cuz yhu older than me for 5 minutes dosen't mean yhu goin to give me attitude 24/7."i literally told her gettin tired of her atm i love my twin but sometimes she gets on my nerves and that is half of the time everyday."draeya juniperi ain't givin yhu attitudes" she told me which is a lie so i got up without a word and BOOm-JK i didn't went all rock on her i could neva i jus got up and went to my room cuz like i said i was tired.

"draeya juniperi ain't givin yhu attitudes" she told me which is a lie so i got up without a word and BOOm-JK i didn't went all rock on her i could neva i jus got up and went to my room cuz like i said i was tired

Liked by daeflocka, thabihhlani, ddotdagoat, lighskinnikkadd

and 20 others

Djcapalopt: fuck niggas get money💰

@lightskinnikkadd:💸

money on top

@daeflocka:are those my sweatpants?

no i bought dem tf

@ddotdagoat:man is lil draeeeeeeeeeee

YALL LOOK IS DIPPIN DOTS

@thabihhlani:pretty girl

BESTFRIENNNNNNNNN

@bracefacenova:DAMN MAMI WTW

NOVA POOKIE IMMA PUT YHU ON WIT @nottiosama NIGGA

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

Nova Aileen Williams

#Fourteen,gemini

(Nova,aileen)

"he so fine drae idgaf if he a walking red flag"

Author speakin

Author speakin

what are we thinking abt the characters so far? also dd and drae are so cuteeeeeeeee