𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲#𝟬𝟬𝟱

°˖✧ 𓇙 ✧˖°✾

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

°˖✧ 𓇙 ✧˖°✾

Sugar hill, New York

11:00am

"man i ain't smokin 3 bags of weed ever again in my life"i said to myself while rubbing my eyes and goin to the kitchen to grab something to eat cuz im hungry asf sayin dis it remind me of ddot fatass."morning sunshine"i heard someone telling me."mcht stfu whoeva talked and fuck outta my business"i told whoeva talked to me cuz i was not in da mood atm."man go get dressed buba finna pick us up"lani told me while giving me a hug."ah wha tha dickhead finna do now."i asked her while putting on a black skims sundress and ma black cat 4s and yes yall i took a shower so don't say shit i ain't musty like some bitches.

"IS THAT DJ GZZZZZZZZZ"buba yelled at me and all dem niggas and girls turned to looked at me and let me tell u some of dis smoochies was givin me a hard ass stare and i keep muggin dem cuz wtf,buba told us to have two lines for girls and boys and he did his intro which is kinda dramatic if yhu ask me but whateva."ITS YA BOY BUBA AKA BACK WITH ANOTHER BANGER"he yelled at the mic and everyone started to hype him up. "and today we doin a smash or pass with 15 girls and 15 drill rappers and we gonna start with dem girls so who finna go first?"buba asked while walkin down in the line.

"i'll go first"lani told him and she grabbed the mic and stared to violate the hell outta dis niggas." aii so pass,pass,pass"she try to say and buba cut her off."woah woah woah pause pause why yhu passin dem give me a reason"buba told her laughin his ass off."aii cuz they aint ma type tf so pass pass pass pass uh smash kinda pass pass pass pass"lani while lookin and dem."yhu are nova nigga so pass dd yhu are dj nigga so pass"she told dem again."damn she passin every nigga in dis bitch"i told dis girl da was besides me."ong she is"the lil darksin girl said."hey darrian"lani said lookin at him and he was gone."hey ma"he told her while lookin at her."ya dis a smash im jackin him fasho"lani said in da mic.

After a few hours later it was my turn and dis is how it went...

"alright is finally DJ GZZZZZ turn"buba told the camera."alright so imma pass all ya niggas but i got ma opinionsin da last three, aii so dis ma son ddot he a pass he lani man, notti ma brother and nova nigga so pass"i sain in da mic."igh so dd is left wha abt him."buba asked me." mcht wait nigga, hey dd"i said slowly to him while walkin and smilin hard and kinda blushin cuz he had his low red eyes and he smell and looked fine asf."hey mami"he told me lookin at me up and down im foldin rn."can yhu do a 360 for me d?"i asked him and he actually did it and put his arms around my sholders and i put the mic close to my mouth and yelled"AND DIS IS A SMASHHHHHH" i said and everyone started goin crazy

lets skip time cuzzzz damn 

"dd go is ya turn son "buba told ma man."alright so passsssssssssssssssssssssss"he said to all dem girls and dis shi was funny(ik it was ddot who did tha not him)."imma pass yhu ma son ddot girl and yhu are ma other son so pass, hey mami"dd said outloud."hey dd" i said to him while smilin."do a 360 fo me ma"dd said lickin his lips and smackin his hands together and i did my lil 360 and i did it a lil slow on purpose.

"GYATTTT"dd yelled while pickin me and runnin away with me and everyone was goin WILD and i was laughin so hard."WOAH WOAH is yhu jackin tha dd?"buba asked dd while yellin."HELL YEA im jackin dis ALL THE WAY"he said smirkin and i was red as a motherfucka."dj yhu jackin him?"buba asked puttin the mic close to ma face."nigga i been jackin his fine ass since day one ma nigga so fuck yea im jackin with his fine ass"i told in the mic while i snatched it from him.

"CJ OPEN DA DAMN DOOR NIGGA I NEED ZA MA NIGGA OPEN UP"i yelled while bangin cj door let jus say i ran outta weed and i need more of it and dis bitch is not answering me."BRO CJ I AIN'T PLAYIN"i yelled AGAIN."mcht fuck yo ugly ahh wants."he said while FINALLY openin the door."man gimme two bags of weed man"i told him cuz i was mad asf."man imma give dem to yhu fo free ma nigga anf fuck outta ma house also stop bangin like da nigga i thought i was dem cops or an opp"he said while givin me ma two bags of weed."thanks cj now bye"i told him and i stoped infront of da deli to roll sum blunts so i can smoke it in the way back home.

"man dis the good shit right here mhm mhm yes it is i feel like razor but not aggresive yk" i said talkin to myself."i hope dis bitches wont steal ma shit"i said outloud while walkin inside the house."yhu smell like stray up weed mh"notti told me."mcht man wha do i have in ma hand rn"i asked his dumb ass question."a blunt?"he asked all clueless."no shi nigga i though it was a stick i found in the way here"i told him while walkin to ma room."damn she mean asl"justin told dae.

"ma yhu good?"i heard dd voice while someone opened the door."yea im good mh why?"i asked him while finding somethin to watch on ma tv."yu don't look good ma come here"he says while layin down and i put ma head on his chest and he wrap his hands around my waist."nah im fine d i get like da sometimes"i told him we was watchin baddies south until my phone started to send text messages."mcht wtf does daeya wants we literally in the same house"i said outloud.

Good Twin 😈

Good twin😈

girlllllll cristal ugly ass is here lookin for u and yo NIGGA

Evil twin 👿

wdym cristal smooch ass is here?

Good twin😈

girl she outside causin a scene talkin bout how yhu stole her nigga and da she wanna beat yhu up pookie

Evil twin👿

nah dis bitch wildin tell her imma be there right fuckin now

Good twin 😈

aiii bet dress to fight pookie

*Evil twin has loved dis message*

"imma beat yo lil smooch ex gf up dd"i told him while puttin on my fight clothes

Author speakin

i was supose to update sunday but dis bih got tired so i didn't but im waitin for ddot and luh tyler song to drop also do yall like da book so far?