𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲#𝟬𝟬𝟯

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊𓂀⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

   06/26/2023**11:00am

📍SugarHill,NY

"So what yhu think abt dem boyssssss"lani asked me."they aigh ngl"i told her turning on the tv "i saw yhu gettin close to david"dae said. "and i didn't saw yhu half of the movie or justin wha yall was doin cuz when i saw yall yo hair was all mess up and yhu was blushin HARD and jay was smirkin?"i ask her cuz it was true they would disappear outta nowhere."mind yo bussines draeya." dae told me muggin the hell outta me "igh imma head out to the deli then i finna go pick dem negros up wanna come with me dae?" "fasho let me get dress really quick"."igh safety yall imma call nova to see wtw." 

"YURRRRR WTW TWINNN"nova yelled thru the phone."YURRR NUN TWIN PULL UP TO MA HOUSE". "I saw tha lil coment yhu put on yo ig post nikka since when yhu talk to the NOTTI OSAMA".she told me. "girla want me to be honest i didn't even know who they was until lani and drae told me we was goin to their concert and that they frien with dem."i told her while hittin my elf bar. "igh bett imma pull up yhu better open tha damn door". "igh safety mh don't be knockin on tha damn door like yhu the opps or sum nigga"."bet safety see yhu."

𓆸𓇙𓆣𓍊⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆𓍊𓋼𓆤☾☼❀˖°

"man gtfo fuck outta my face tryin to eat my damn food tf wrong with yhu dippin dots lookin ass"I told ddot since his fatass is tryin to steal my fuckiin food when he has his right infront of him like wha."nigga no"ddot told me with his rango lookin ass. "keep playin with me and i'll bring lailani scary ass to fight yhu." i told him cuz ik he is scare of lailani scary ass i mean lil girl hit me with a broom thinkin a was an opp or sum. "OPEN DIS FUCKIN DOOR BEFO I KICK IT DOWN DRAEYA"someone yelled from outside ma door. 

"ah shi ma yhu got opps?"dd asked me. "boy hush ik murda b stupid ass ain't tha brave to come over Harlem like da."i told him muggin him."bro drae i thought yo ass stop beefin with ha big glasses ass."dae asked me like girl yk wassup."ofc i stoped talkin shit abt her big teletubi dumb hoe ass bro." i told her rollin my eyes while walkin to the door cuz dis people are mad pussy.

"DRAE OPEN DIS SHI RN DA FUCK"they yelled again."ah shi is nova i forgot her lighskin ass was comin over"i told them while openin the door."stupid ass i thought yhu was drae opps"lani told her. "stfu i only came here to see my baby notti and he so fine drae idgaf if he a walkin red flag and for sum of drae za" nova said shrugging her shoulders "uh nova baby turn around" i told her laughin at her.

"wha why yhu want  me to-OML NIGGA YHU DIDN'T TOLD ME HIS FINE ASS WAS IN HERE OML YHU SO STUPID"she yelled at me while hitting me."nigga don't hit me tf and i told yo ass he was gonna be here" i told her rollin my eyes and walkin to dd."dam she hit yhu hard"jay told me. "stfu justin"i told him cuz im mad tired and yes im high so im always tired.