𝗦𝗶𝘅#𝟬𝟬𝟲

°˖✧ 𓇙 ✧˖°✾

°˖✧ 𓇙 ✧˖°✾

"bro nah dis bitch do all da talking and wont come out she a pussy girl she ain't gonna do shit"crystal musty ass yelled at dae."bro don't yelled at me bitch di ya problem with ma twin not mine fuck outta ma face hoe"daeya told her walking away from her and coming inside the house looking for me."bruh go outside and beat her up before i do bro she wilding real bad"lani tol me cuz we could all hear crystal funky ass from the inside of the house.

"All i wanna do is get fucking high right now and dis bitch is fuckin everything up like always dd nigga why yhu dated her in the first place"ddot asked while rollin a blunt."Nigga mind yours and dj is yhu finna fight that smooch"dd said to me while lightning a blunt."mcht imma beat that smooch ass until her ass can't walk imma pull a stunna girl on her"i told him while putting ma hair on a bun and walking outside.

"yall pull out dem cameras cuz dis one finna be the fight of da year"nova told the rest of the boys."mcht wha was all da talking and me bitch"i told crystal uglyahh while walking to her dumbass and dis bitch is scare ASF."girl u trying to get ma nigga fuck is yhu talking about"she said in ma face and i scrunched ma face cuz shorty breath was kicking bad.

"bitch getcho ugly ass fave outta mine yo breath stink and he ain't yours stupid he wanted head from ho stupid ass bitch and all dis talking but won't swing aii bet"i told her before i knock dem brain cells outta her ho ass dis bitch fell inna floor and started to pull ma hair but i got da bitch locked in on ma arms and i kept punching her and she kept yelling like a damn hyena.

"DAMN SHE GETTIN MOP"ddot yelles while munchin on his red doritos and i jus realize dis nigga love dem chips."AII AII DJ SHE LEAKIN TWIN SHE LEAKIN"dae yelled and dd pulled me away from ha cuz i was abt to kill her."mcht dont yhu EVA talked ya shi abt me or ma nigga ya heard"i told her mugging da fuck outta her and she look like a damn roach.

"mcht i ain't sayin tha my food is better than yours dae i jus KNOW tha ma food taste better"i argue with dae we been arguing for half an hour for no reason but is normal like always."bro can yall both stfu arguing about food all da damn time"ddot told dae and me cuz we was mad loud and she kept on flexin and shi like girl we is eating McDonald."shut yo dippin dots ass up muddy"dae told ddot mugging him while stealing one on ma fry."mcht bitch keep playing with me luh girl"i said to dae while side eyeing her.

"Bro wrd2 mami dae if yhu don't shut to sour patch looking ass imma fight yhu."ddot told daeya mugging her but he still fucking up da food."mcht lani come getcho dog"dae told lani talking about ddot and let me tell yhu dis man is so sassy that sometimes i think is he zesty fr dis nigga dead broke his head looking at dae and has dis face that i can't even explain"who tf yhu calling a dog? justin come get yo hyena"ddot told justin while mugging dae.