𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻#𝟬𝟳

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚⋆˚✿˖°

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚⋆˚✿˖°

SugarHill,NY

12:10pm

Is been a couple of weeks since i last talked to the boys i think and today is been a year since my brother was killed and i'm not in the mood to go out or to do something in general so I'm going to stay in my room smoking all day and maybe go out and light some candles for vonte.

 What happen was so traumatize and one of the reason in why i turned start doing weed and also how i met Cj, his brother Elijah and De'vonte were best friends.I try to smoke all the pain away but as u can see is not working at all well... a little bit but me smoking is getting a lil bit out handed.

 Losing a brother that pain ain't going nowhere it really doesn't matter if u go to therapy or get help seeing vonte getting killed was so horrible like bad type shit I just hoped he would come back. So here I am rolling a blunt until my phone started to ring and I looked over it and is a unknown number from the Bronx and I just hope is not the opps or murda b ugly ass.

"man who tf is dis and tell me why would yo rude ass would interrupt ma damn rolling time  nigga? i really hope yhu ain't no damn opp or murda b cuz i would dead ass find yo ass and kill yhu nigga wassup"i talked in the phone while the other like is dead quiet like welcome to breathing competition bitch?."is this Draeya Gonzalez? please tell me dis is Draeya Gonzalez and that Elijah didn't give me the wrong number cuz this would be mad awkward"the nigga in the line asked like ik yhu dead ass hear me right?and why the hell did elijah gave out my number to?.

"yes dis is her why you bein mad fed i swear nigga who is dis and the fuck yhu want"."stop all that cussin lil d"whoeva was on the other line said and there is one person who calls me tha and is my brother and last time i check he is dead...like six feet under ground type shit"nigga idk who you are or why u called but u wasting ya time and don't call me that cuz only my dead brother called me that and tell me to stop cussing young nigga stop playing with me i dead ass fight niggas too fuck outta ma line nigga and if u know lijah tell that nigga that imma fight his ass"i told the person on my phone and hang up not even letting dem speak cuz im that bih.

 I ran to the living room like all sonic the blue thingy and i may or may not trip down the stairs..."draeya yhu had one job."dae told me laughin "girl stfu mind yours hey guys now i got a story"i told her and the others."dj why do yhu look like yhu just saw a ghost cuh?"nova asked me all confused and still laughing."cuz i just talked to one"."what yhu talm bout luh girl"notti asked all concerned.

"man i told ya ass to stop smoking too much weed from cj nigga but u never listen luh nigga "lani told me while shaking her head."unt unt who yhu callin a luh nigga?"i asked lani cuz who she talkin to."uh go ahead and explain drae" dae told me "anyways so boom i was rolling up dis good blunt right so then ma phone started to ring right and dis number imma tell yall is 718-287-0811 called me as u can see is a bro-"i got cut off by dae which it was really rude."get to the point already drae"."well i could get to the point but yhu stopped me bitch"i mugged her cuz why she always be doin tha.

"continue with yo luh ramble drae"jay told me laughing at our lil argument."thank u jay dis why u ma fav anyways dae yk tdy is one year since de'vonte got killed yea? no? well not the point is that number called and i picked it up duh and dis nigga said hold up let me get sum water I'm thirsty."i told everyone in the room.

"she jus walked away"some random nigga asked dae."yes i did also who is yhu and the other two"i asked dem."mcht dj go back to the story we tell u later"lani whined at me."oh ye so dis nigga said is dis draeya gonzalez pls tell me dis is draeya gonzalez and said tha he hoped that elijah didn't give him the wrong number and i was yes nigga dis her speaking and the person said stop all that cussin lil d and i keep cussin dem out but there is one person who only calls me like tha and he dead...SO lets facetime dis nigga"i told dem the rest of the story and daeya,nova and lani looked shocked and the boys looked all confused? idek.

"say wrd to your dead draeya"dae told me openin her eyes lookin like they finna pop."wrd to my dead but he somewhat alive? so lets call him cuz why not"i said shrugging ma shoulders."mcht why would yhu do-"dae got cut off by the nigga in the phone and dis nigga answer the call on the first ring"wassup lil d?"the dude from the phone talked."alrigh mutha fucka who is yhu stop all da actin we is not white"i asked while putting ma face on da camera."stop cussin lil d where is didi at and yk who i am big vonte not the luh one"the person asked."no nigga show ya face the fuck cuz ion believe yhu"i told the person and when they put their face on the camera i literally felt like i was goin to pass out."ain't no way"dae said outloud."I LITERALLY SAW YHU DIE IN MY FACE NIGGA I SAW YHU GET SHOT BRO A WHOLE YEAR MA NIGGA WTF"i yelled at the phone.

"mcht lil d stop cussin for i hit yhu"de'vonte said to me muggin me."boy fuck up yhu supposed to be dead tf"i told him and the boys are still confused."who is yall arguing with?"ddot asked all confused and all the boys nodded at the same time. "our dead brother"me and dae said at the same time."so uh were mami at"vonte asked at us like i didn't jus yelled at him."at work ig"dae told him while playin with my ipad case."girl stop playin wit ma ipad case don't yhu see is fuckin broken and we haven't seen mami since Thursday"i told vonte and drae at the same time.

"girl stop playin wit ma ipad case don't yhu see is fuckin broken and we haven't seen mami since Thursday"i told vonte and drae at the same time

𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗵𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗿𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺 𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝗰𝘂𝘇 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝗠𝗛