Chapter 24. "Annihilation"

"Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever." And the twenty-four elders who sit on their thrones before God fell on their faces and worshiped God, saying, "We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, who is and who was, for you have taken your great power and begun to reign. The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth." Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple. There were flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail."

Revelation 11: 15-19

Day 9

Date: December 24, 2030

Time: 10: 42AM

Place: Clark International Airport

The rapture happened. After that, I lived all alone. My family was saved by the rapture and I was left here all by myself. Ilang oras, araw, at linggo kong iniisip at tinatanong sa sarili ko bakit ako naiwan dito. Masama ba akong tao? Am I that evil to be left here alone? After some time, I accepted the fact I am a sinner. I accepted the rapture and lived on my own. But the faith in me that He will forgive us still remains in my heart.

It was the 9th day before the government will bomb the entire Luzon. I guess it will be easier; maybe or somehow this prophesied happening if there were no virus circulating. At habang pinagtatagpi-tagpi ko ang mga bagay, it was not just the raptured that happened that night. There is one nation that heartlessly fired a missile with an unknown virus. That gas virus chemically mixed through the clouds and in the rain. And when the rain poured, an abnormal attack of people happened eating human flesh rapidly spread all over the country.

We hold the following convictions, the rapture is the next event on the revealed calendar, and no prophecy needs to be fulfilled before it takes place. The dead in Christ will rise, and then believers who are still alive will be caught up with them to meet the Lord in the air and spend eternity with the Lord. Many people think that when Jesus comes back, He will sneak up behind everyone in order to rapture them all away in order to save them.

Marahan kong minulat ang aking mga mata. Sinubukan kong bumangon ngunit napadaing ako nang maramdaman ko ang sakit sa may bandang batok ko. Anong nangyari? Nagpalinga-linga ako sa paligid ko, tinutukoy kung nasaan ako. Nang malibot ko nang tingin ang buong paligid, napagtanto kong wala ako sa labas at nasa isang hindi ako pamilyar na kwarto naroon. Malalim akong huminga at pinilit na halalahanin kung ano ang nangyari bago ako mapunta sa kwartong ito.